Top Stat at birth list

Have a suggestion of something you would like to see added to the PPGI section? This is the place to post them. Note, not all suggestions will be implemented, but all will be discussed and weighed onto the value of adding things.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

Top Stat at birth list

Postby deede25 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I have seen some players say they have horses with strength at 124 or speed at 120. Just wondering if we can maybe have a list of them so people have something to aim for when breeding. Just a thought! Don't shoot me!
$FL$ Middy

deede25

Re: Top Stat at birth list

Postby Rain » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

That might be hard to police, 'cause a lot of people end up training those horses rather than letting them sit just so people can see them. >.> It's not a bad idea, but it just might be hard to keep people from lying...
ImageImage
Rain

Postby Dukes » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 am

Rain wrote:That might be hard to police, 'cause a lot of people end up training those horses rather than letting them sit just so people can see them. >.> It's not a bad idea, but it just might be hard to keep people from lying...

Unless you make them take a screenshot of the foal at that time *shrug* I like the idea - it'd be cool to see the uber foals people have managed to produce instead of hearing about them later. Then it would be up to the player to take the screenshot & put it up if they wanted to.
Dukes
Site Admin

Postby Zimmy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

DukeRanch_Megan wrote:
Rain wrote:That might be hard to police, 'cause a lot of people end up training those horses rather than letting them sit just so people can see them. >.> It's not a bad idea, but it just might be hard to keep people from lying...

Unless you make them take a screenshot of the foal at that time *shrug* I like the idea - it'd be cool to see the uber foals people have managed to produce instead of hearing about them later. Then it would be up to the player to take the screenshot & put it up if they wanted to.

I agree, this is something that I would like to see if people had to take a screenshot... the only downside being that with the longevity thing it's occasionally possible to train a foal one turn, then take a turn with the foal not aging. The one turn can make a big difference in some stats, like a TBs speed stat with a training in speed laps...

Still, I would like to think that most people wouldn't do that, and that the ones that would do it would not get lucky enough to get that longevity hit right off the bat, lol. So yeah, I like the idea, but instead of just a link to the foal a screenie. =)
Zimmy

Postby deede25 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Zimmy wrote:
DukeRanch_Megan wrote:

I agree, this is something that I would like to see if people had to take a screenshot... the only downside being that with the longevity thing it's occasionally possible to train a foal one turn, then take a turn with the foal not aging. The one turn can make a big difference in some stats, like a TBs speed stat with a training in speed laps...

Still, I would like to think that most people wouldn't do that, and that the ones that would do it would not get lucky enough to get that longevity hit right off the bat, lol. So yeah, I like the idea, but instead of just a link to the foal a screenie. =)

If someone trains a horse a turn you can tell on a screen shot. the stats percentage wouldn't be at 95% or even at 90%. It will work!
$FL$ Middy

deede25

Postby Zimmy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 pm

deede25 wrote:
Zimmy wrote:
DukeRanch_Megan wrote:

If someone trains a horse a turn you can tell on a screen shot. the stats percentage wouldn't be at 95% or even at 90%. It will work!

Ahh, true!
Zimmy

Postby Sunshine Tentacles » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 am

I like the idea of this! And I think screenshots should solve the problem :)
· Main · Stud · Sales ·
Sunshine Tentacles

Postby Dukes » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Someone go make this! Lol. Would it be divided by breed & then what the stat is (so like Shire, Strength) or just the stat?
Dukes
Site Admin

Postby deede25 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm

DukeRanch_Megan wrote:Someone go make this! Lol. Would it be divided by breed & then what the stat is (so like Shire, Strength) or just the stat?

I think we should have 2 list. One for breeds and one for stats like strength, intel, speed, and endy.
$FL$ Middy

deede25

Postby elise:) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 pm

kinda stinks though, that this would only be able to include horses born from here on out (or earlier that haven't been touched). I know there'd be no way around that though.

It's just that like I know Draggy produced the highest strength statted foal once, born with 129 strength or something like that, but it has probably been trained since then.... There are likely others like that as well.

That's not to say that I don't think this list is a good idea, just that it kinda stinks that it wouldn't ever be a completely accurate representation, just because of some insane foals born a while ago, that have already been trained.
I guess we could hope that perhaps those trainers took screenshots at the time.

That's the other thing though.... screenshots are super easy to fake. All you need is MS Paint and you can easily alter any text. It's certainly not something I would do, as it seems pretty silly. But I'm sure there are those who might consider it.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Return to PPGI Suggestions