Breeds in drop-down menus.

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Breeds in drop-down menus.

Postby Sick » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Okay, so...the new breeds and a few of the private/custom breeds are not showing up on the drop menu when I go into the "management" link and try to use the "Search My Horses" function.

As it stands, when I want to locate my American Shetlands or my Gaited Mules, I have to go to the public "Marketplace/Search Horses" option, and sift through every individual of that breed to find the one I want. Total pain in the butt and I can see it being impossible once there are more than a dozen or so of either breed.

I think some of the other new breeds and custom breeds are missing from the "Search My Horses" drop menu, too...but I'm not sure.
Sick

Re: Breeds in drop-down menus.

Postby Rain » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah... it was never updated when any of the personal/new breeds were created. >_>;
ImageImage
Rain

Postby freedom_seeker » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 pm

I know a lot of people don't want the personal breeds sucking up so much space in there. They say it's "too much scrolling". I remember a few posts like that when the personal breeds first came out. But I don't know why the new public breeds haven't been added to those lists.
freedom_seeker

Postby Zimmy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 am

Even if they don't add the private breed, which I completely understand as that can go on indefinitely, they DO need to add the new public breeds... I have been tearing my hair out trying to find my own horses when it comes to them... lol...
Zimmy

Return to Report Bugs