update account

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

update account

Postby leila-drakestone » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 am

How long is this normally supposed to take now I have been away for a while and my sponsor run out so I renewed it I would love to donate vaccinations and track in the xmas give away but cant till my account is changed from novice to sponsor again
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Re: update account

Postby Kholran » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am

Anywhere from 1-3 business days. So if it's not done by Wednesday (weekends are not business days), submit a ticket via Orbis Worlds so we can bring it to Nef's attention.
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby Zimmy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 am

It's too late to donate to xmas in July this year.

The accounts are the same as always, it hasn't changed, we have always been told to wait 3 business days... though if you do tokens instead they usually come in instantly (even though they can be done via paypal just like the 'normal' upgrade) and when you apply them to an account that works right away...

I love the new features that allow for more instant gratification.
Zimmy

Postby leila-drakestone » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:44 am

how do you pay for account upgrades with tokens and how many tokens is it to upgrade
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Postby Alabama » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 am

A token costs a dollar and is worth a dollar, so even exchange. Prices are the same whether you pay through game with paypal or through Orbis Worlds with a token.
Alabama

Postby Alabama » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

A token costs a dollar and is worth a dollar, so even exchange. Prices are the same whether you pay through game with paypal or through Orbis Worlds with a token.

Log into your OW account go to Purchase Tokens and buy however many tokens you need. That should only take minutes to complete. Then go to manage tokens and select the account you wish to upgrade or fill in the blank with the account number. The upgrade should appear almost instantaneously.
Alabama

Return to Questions/Support