management page, urgent!

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

management page, urgent!

Postby luvmolly » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:55 am

i went on today, and right under the info box (box that has the log in info and such) there is a new section that says "Clubs your ranch is a member of". under it is the banner for my club, which is NOT a ranch club, it's a horse club. it doesn't just show my banner once, it shows it over and over 50times! it took my page forever to load! could an Op please fix it?
*LSS* is my brand
"when you point your finger at another, three of your own fingers are pointed back at you"
luvmolly

Postby Mythara » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:07 pm

I have that problem too. =)
Mythara

Postby evermore » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:29 pm

same here
evermore

Postby Summer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:53 pm

It depends on how many of your horses you applied to this club. I have one that has 2 of the same, simply because I applied my horses to it twice.
Summer

Location: And this is where I'm supposed to say something brilliant! ^^

Postby Midn1ghtskyz » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Same I have like 50+ of them. I hope it will get fixed soon :)
PM me if I win or been outbid
Midn1ghtskyz

Postby Mythara » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Midn1ghtskyz wrote:Same I have like 50+ of them. I hope it will get fixed soon :)

Lol, one of my accounts has 150+, and another four have over 80 each, all for the same club XD (which is for horses owned and bred by me, lol)
Mythara

Postby nocturne » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Same here-- horses trained by me and from my breeding program are all put in one of my clubs. It's listed for EVERY horse in the club, which is annoying, to say the least.

...and I don't like people being able to remove the banners for my breeding/training and taking the credit for themselves...

Noc
nocturne

Postby EmpireStables » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:52 pm

OMG? Noc that's right I totally forgot about those horses. I know you do that with horses you've train but I believe Rev and Evermore too? I know I have a couple horses that I paid bigtime to have trained by what I consider "Top" trainers here on VHR. I would NOT remove a banner but someone else might just to deceptively claim they are the trainers.
Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
EmpireStables

Postby evermore » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:04 pm

EmpireStables wrote:OMG? Noc that's right I totally forgot about those horses. I know you do that with horses you've train but I believe Rev and Evermore too? I know I have a couple horses that I paid bigtime to have trained by what I consider "Top" trainers here on VHR. I would NOT remove a banner but someone else might just to deceptively claim they are the trainers.

Yes I'm not too happy about that aspect :?
evermore

Postby miss sarabi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 pm

The horses I train are entered in my club as well so I am in agreeance with Evermore and Nocturne. It really sucks that people can now try and claim our had work as their own. :?
miss sarabi

Postby MsBecks » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 pm

i do the same thing too...and i don't like that idea either. i realize what Nef's intention was....but i want ppl to know if i trained a really good horse....and not have someone try to claim it as their own.
MsBecks

Postby Broodmare_paint » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:09 am

I beleive this isnt a bug. I think it shows every banner each horse has, be it in the same club or not.

Example:
If I enter two horses into the "Wow im smexy" club, two "Wow im smexy" banners would show up simply because there are 2 horses on the club on that ranch.

The reason I noticed this was because at first I thought the same thing, so I clicked quit club on the management page and both banners deleted. From the management page if you click quit, it will take all of the horses on your ranch out of that club in one click. I noticed later that the horses I knew were in the club, werent in there anymore, so I reapplied. xD

Hope that solved things.
Broodmare_paint

Location: In the freezer of course...close eet! Your letting the warm get in. <.<

Postby Mythara » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:58 am

Broodmare_paint wrote:I beleive this isnt a bug. I think it shows every banner each horse has, be it in the same club or not.

Example:
If I enter two horses into the "Wow im smexy" club, two "Wow im smexy" banners would show up simply because there are 2 horses on the club on that ranch.

The reason I noticed this was because at first I thought the same thing, so I clicked quit club on the management page and both banners deleted. From the management page if you click quit, it will take all of the horses on your ranch out of that club in one click. I noticed later that the horses I knew were in the club, werent in there anymore, so I reapplied. xD

Hope that solved things.

Not really.

Any Ranch based clubs your ranch is a member of are now displayed on your management page. You may also quit the club in this section.

The clubs that are showing up are horses clubs, as well as ranch clubs. My understanding was only ranch clubs should show up on the Management page, and horse clubs should continue to just show up on the horses pages.
Mythara

Postby Mythara » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:39 pm

:arrow:
Mythara

Return to Report Bugs