Ranch Search?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Ranch Search?

Postby _Simplicity_ » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 am

I'm on a mission to find all of Zimmy's Colonial Spanish Horses on 447403 to buy them. But, when I search her ranch, horses that I KNOW are there don't turn up. Take this for example:

Now, when I search the ranch for CSH's, it coms up 7 stallions for stud(I've already counted more than that going manually through her ranch) and 1 Mare not for sale(4FGM..1)
I've aleady found 3 that weren't listed. They were for sale, but when I search her ranch for CSH's for sale, none came up. And when I searched the whole game for Colonial Spanish orses for sale, nothing came up

Am I doing something?

The "Missing" Horses Are:
(¥)SGM..2
(¥)Oranges
(¥)Banana
(¥)FGM..1
_Simplicity_

Re: Ranch Search?

Postby Aniara » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 am

maybe the horses have un-intended space after the name ?
I don't know but maybe try it out ? :8):
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby Alabama » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 am

I found all the horses up for sale in a search on the marketplace.. Make sure you're allowing enough 0's
Alabama

Postby Zimmy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 am

Alabama wrote:I found all the horses up for sale in a search on the marketplace.. Make sure you're allowing enough 0's

yup, it's the lack of zeros, add a TON, because most of them are not up for "real" stud or sales prices, lol. Might as well start bidding on them as you find them too so that you don't have to find them more than once (I hope that is what you are already doing!)
Zimmy

Return to Report Bugs