Is it a bug if...

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Is it a bug if...

Postby rebs9 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 am

I entered my horse into events with my WB training bonuses http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=288529, and sent her to this ranch where I have the 100% English Riding skill and the eventing bonuses http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=495005.
I go to change the rider to myself so I can use the bonuses, but when I go to change rider etc etc, when I go back onto the page to see if it has taken effect, it hasn't.
I don't know if anybody else's does that, or it if is just mine, but I swear I have been able to change riders before...
rebs9

Re: Is it a bug if...

Postby Miss Ruby » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 am

I had the same plan and found the same thing. I experimented, apparently you can only change the rider in the barn which originally entered it in a class (basically, if you want to use the "myself" rider, you have the enter it with the barn which you will be showing it with)

I think that this is a bug which would be changed, personally
Miss Ruby

Postby rebs9 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 am

Hmm, tis a bit of a pewp. I have got past it by leasing it to my ranch to enter it in=to events each turn, and sending it back onto the original ranch to train it.
rebs9

Postby Zimmy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 am

rebs9 wrote:Hmm, tis a bit of a pewp. I have got past it by leasing it to my ranch to enter it in=to events each turn, and sending it back onto the original ranch to train it.

That's a pain in the butt, but not at all a bad idea. lol. Thanks, I never thought of that...
Zimmy

Return to Report Bugs