Is she ready to compete?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Is she ready to compete?

Postby Voldemort » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Voldemort

Postby firemedic » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Needs padded shoes.

Needs proper tack

Needs endurance red capped

Needs surefootedness capped (if I remember properly)

He is almost at optimum age as well. If you haven't been entering him then by the time you have him completely evented he will be too old.

You may want to consider him for rolling and breeding.

An opinion only. I'm not the best endurance but just got my latest to break a million. fm :D
firemedic

Postby firemedic » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Just noticed he needs vaccinated and cured a few times as well.
firemedic

Postby Rain » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:25 pm

In short, no. :)

Surefoot is also only at 205, and to get it to 225 in a reasonable amount of time, you'd have to switch back to halter. By the time that and what fm said, she'll be far too old for endurance.
ImageImage
Rain

Postby Voldemort » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 am

Sure foot is Red letter capped.....
Shes winning too :?
Voldemort

Postby firemedic » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:11 am

She was red letter capped. Now that she is shod you can raise both movement and surefoot even higher. The win you got was a low mileage (5) low score (0-1300) competition. The horse is a good horse and should win competitions like that so long as a great horse, that has just started and has yet to make his score, isn't entered. In fact these are the competitions where you could make a bit of scratch.

Another note of interest is that you rolled Endurance form Incon 211 to Incon 212. Because of that it is no longer red capped either and will increase to 217 with training. Again I think this would be a good breeding horse. You will note that your horse came in 5th in the other race where mine is sitting second. This is not a brag but, my horse is not fully ready for competition yet either. I started eventing her way too young to try and get her on a roll for when she is at the optimum age. She's not bad though.

These statements are not judgments. They are simply observations meant to help you as some I too have only just discovered. Good Luck! :D fm
firemedic

Postby Voldemort » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:52 am

Oh I didn't notice thanks.

Yeah to bad sheis too old to quad :x
Voldemort

Return to Questions/Support