training question

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

training question

Postby Amphitrite » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:35 pm

how long does it take for a novice to train a horse (almost) as well as a sponser (how old will the horse get)?
I want Appaloosa Sport Horses!
Main.Breeding.Sales
Amphitrite

Postby firemedic » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:39 pm

I'm not sure a novice can train a horse as well as a sponsor. When I was a novice I felt like I was spinning my wheels all the time. Novices can roll and event as well as any sponsor but, the training and breeding skills that come with sponsorship make a huge difference. This may be because I lack the knowledge of the game that senior players have acquired, I'm not sure. However, there may be a sponsor out there that is willing to help or partner with you. I know there was a sponsor/novice trainoff going on, in fact it may still be going on. that would be a good way to network and gain some experince and knowledge. Good luck. fm
firemedic

Postby Mythara » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:01 am

If a novice player trys to stat max a horse, the horse will be at least 18 by the time they are stat maxed, provided the horse has all round good stats, like a grade AAA. For horses with lower stats, it will take much longer, and there's a chance you won't manage it at all within breeding age.
Mythara

Postby jms » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:14 pm

Ugh- it's very tedious. Trust me. :lol: (And I love training... soo.... <.<) :giggle:
jms

Postby Rain » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:30 pm

Sponsors can finish a horse between the ages of 5 and 8. :) So the stat bonus with the skills is huge.
ImageImage
Rain

Return to Questions/Support