Game support question (pleast help)

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Game support question (pleast help)

Postby girl_rides_on » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:00 pm

Recently (as in yesterday), I tried logging into my game account only to find that it would not accept my password. I've tried sending an email to retrieve my "lost" password, but no luck. What are the odds that someone was able to hack my account and change my settings? Is this a common problem? It's been a while now and I've still received no email.

I can get into my other accounts fine, but not my main sponsor account. It should be noted that I have not changed or updated operating systems, and that I was able to log in to the same account only a half an hour earlier before I started having these problems. (I have looked at the suggested sites, and they have offered me no help here)

Any help here?

Thanks!
girl_rides_on

Postby girl_rides_on » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:11 pm

:arrow: :cry:
Horse sense, n.: Stable thinking
girl_rides_on

Postby Broodmare_paint » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:47 pm

From what Ive read, its next to impossible for your account to be hacked. The only way the password could be changed was if you told someone your login info. Otherwise if you didnt, you'll just have to keep trying to recieve it. :\
Broodmare_paint

Location: In the freezer of course...close eet! Your letting the warm get in. <.<

Return to Questions/Support