Do you think he can Roll??

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Think he will roll at least some?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes : 7

Do you think he can Roll??

Postby ZOOTSUIT » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:39 pm

My stallion, http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... rse=848590 is one that I am hoping to get rolled in the rest of his stats at least up one. I was just wondering what you guys think. If you think YOU can get him to roll, send me a message on the owner of my ranch and I'll get back to ya :D
ZOOTSUIT

Postby Kholran » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:45 pm

It would have been easier to roll his stats if they'd all been kept around 200 (the ones in ( ), not the percent). With things arranged how they are now, though, you can probably get Speed and Stamina to roll at least once. Speed is one % off from where it usually rolls anyways, so that one should be easy.
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby Amoraq » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:51 pm

Once speed rolls just train in polo until the number in parentheses is higher than strength. Then strnegth can roll as well, but it will take quite awhile. Strength needs to drop about 11 percentage points
Amoraq

Postby Ghostoftimepast » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:25 pm

If all you did was train teamwork once per turn until he was 18 his stamina and speed would roll for sure. His speed should roll within the next year easy if you keep it as the lowest stat. *hint* I have found most of the time the lower stat rolls a little faster than the highest one.
ImageImage
Ghostoftimepast

Return to Questions/Support