Diet Change

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Diet Change

Postby Whicker » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 pm

I have been trying to change a diet for one of my horses. It is at 20% and I change it to 100% and it keeps going back to 20%.
My horse is starving so how do I keep the change in diet as I want it?
Thank you
Whicker

Re: Diet Change

Postby Hairspray » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 pm

I think diet changes don't take effect until you take a turn. Have you done that? Otherwise I have no idea what it happening. Sometimes I forget to actually click the change diet button and just go to another page, but I assume that is not what your problem is..
Hairspray

Postby Whicker » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Hi Hairspray :) I change the diet, click the change diet button and it changes and then take a turn and get the message horse is getting skinny and the diet is back to what it was.
Whicker

Postby Kholran » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 am

After you change it, refresh the page. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't seem to "set" until you do that. So input the new diet, click "update diet" then refresh, and if it comes up with a popup that says it has to resend the data click Resend/Yes. You should see it change after that and you'll be able to take turns with the new diet in place.
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby Whicker » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 am

Thank you Kholran,,, did that it is worked :) now horse won't be starving :)
Whicker

Return to Questions/Support