Sponsor Account Questions

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Sponsor Account Questions

Postby Lonedove25 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 am

I upgraded to a sponsor account but it still says I have a novice account. What's going on?? Also what is the wild horse catches for?
Lonedove25

Re: Sponsor Account Questions

Postby Kholran » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 pm

How did you upgrade? Tokens are instant, but using Paypal requires the game owner to do it by hand, so it can take 3-5 business days to actually upgrade, depending on when she handles the Paypal orders. If you used tokens and it hasn't upgraded, we'll need you to submit a support ticket on Orbis Worlds so the game owner can look into it.

Wild catches get you foundation horses. A 6 month upgrade comes with 3, a year upgrade comes with 6. One and 3 month sponsors do not get any catches. These are horses with no parents, with which you can start your own line of purebreds, or use to add 'new blood' to a breed you're working with. They also tend to sell for more than horses of mixed breeds (impure), or later generations f purebred horses (some exceptions being event trained horses, custom colours, or 'famous' bloodlines), especially if they are 'untouched'.
Kholran
Time Lord

Return to Questions/Support