Troikas?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Troikas?

Postby oldgreymare » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Are Troika Harness Horses pure only? If so I think the pure only list is in need of some updating :)
oldgreymare

Re: Troikas?

Postby Zimmy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 am

They are pure only... anything 'new' added now (and for years now) has been pure only... to make them more of a challenge for myself, since they are always pure, I focus on short lines and no inbreeding... but the answer is Yes. =)

The reason things of that sort haven't been updated is probably due to the fact that any breeds added have simply all been pure only, but I will look into compiling a list later for all of us to use in the player run section.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Zimmy

Postby oldgreymare » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:59 pm

I thought as much. Thanks Zimmy, that will definitely come in handy for new players or anyone who's been on hiatus from the game for a while. =)

And hopefully the BC list by type will be more updated at some point. There are so many breeds to choose from now and not many are on the list :?
oldgreymare

Postby Zimmy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm

I am working on the BC list first, trying to get the newer breeds on there...

My concept of 'new' is different than other people's however since I have not taken a break, please PLEASE if you see something missing either let me know or post on the player run section in the right place so that I can try to get everything updated as quickly as possible. If you post on the threads it will also mean that I am not the only one working on it and will generally mean things go faster, lol. =)
Zimmy

Return to Questions/Support