Horse Images?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Horse Images?

Postby horsecrazycorie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 pm

I played this game a long time ago, and have just made a new account. However, I remember when I played before there were seemingly drawn pictures of horses on their pages, and now, all I see are actual photos of horses. Is it just my luck that the ten or so horses I have looked at have had images and not the drawn pictures, or have they changed that? I really enjoyed the pictures before and I was looking forward to them again. Thanks!
horsecrazycorie

Re: Horse Images?

Postby -Insanity- » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:46 am

People still make drawn art :) You can have whatever photo/pic you want on your horses as long as it follows the copyright/game rules.
-Insanity-

Postby Zimmy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:53 pm

There have never been default images on the horses. They have always come 'naked', lol. Considering the wide range of colors in the game, with players being able to make their own colors, a default image would not work out very well.

Insanity is right though, you can choose to use any type as long as it follows the rules. =)
Zimmy

Postby horsecrazycorie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Okay not sure yet how this forum works and whether or not you will be able to see this post but thanks!
horsecrazycorie

Postby Zimmy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:57 pm

horsecrazycorie wrote:Okay not sure yet how this forum works and whether or not you will be able to see this post but thanks!

Yup! We can see the post! Feel free to post or message if you have any more questions. :)
Zimmy

Return to Questions/Support