Question about Clubs

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Re: Question about Clubs

Postby Zimmy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

rumor2323 wrote:
Zimmy wrote:You have it set to only allow in the breed A Cowboys Legend.

I had no idea you could do that....how do I fix it?

You might need someone else to answer this for SURE... but I think to change it you may need to reset the whole club... when you start a club you have the option of picking just a breed, but I don't see an option to CHANGE it on an already made club...
Zimmy

Postby rumor2323 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Alabama wrote:You should be able to edit your club to change it or you may need to delete the club and recreate it.

I do not see any breed requirements when I go to edit the club. It only allows me to change the name, homepage link, description, and a text box for admission requirements.

Not sure I can really afford to delete the club on my other ranch (the one that is evented by me) because it has so many members and I do not want to lose all of that information.
rumor2323

Postby Zimmy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Yeah, looks like you need to remove all current members, reset the club and when you start over make it 'horse based' but don't set the breed to anything, leave it on 'all'...

I just deleted one of my unimportant clubs to check this, and its the only way I see to fix the breed thing...
Last edited by Zimmy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zimmy

Postby rumor2323 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Zimmy wrote:Yeah, looks like you need to remove all current members, reset the club and when you start over make it 'horse based' but don't set the breed to anything, leave it on 'all'...

Bummer. ha This is just not my week. Thanks SO much for the help though! I really appreciate it :)
rumor2323

Postby Zimmy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Bama is stalking me now! From in front of me!
Zimmy

Previous

Return to Questions/Support