Just want my password

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Just want my password

Postby leila-drakestone » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am

I ve been locked out of my custom colors ranch for months and its taking ages to fix it three support tickets fixing my email account and still nothing I pid a lot for those colors Id like access to them getting frustrated and upset right now that it has taken months to even fix it!!!! :(
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Re: Just want my password

Postby Alabama » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm

You would probably get more attention if you contacted an Op and gave them the ticket number so they can point Nef in that direction.
Alabama

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm the one who primarily deals with OW tickets, and with every ticket, I give players a time line that if Nef doesn't answer within by, to let me know ingame so I can contact her directly. If I don't here from players, I assume the ticket has been handled.
It's the reason why I tell players to contact me, cause Nef does occasionally miss tickets. Or she gets caught up in RL, and a prod from me gets tickets answered. But I can't direct her to tickets without knowing if tickets NEED answering :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby leila-drakestone » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Just wish to get it sorted its been going on for months now
leila-drakestone

Postby Zimmy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

leila-drakestone wrote:Just wish to get it sorted its been going on for months now

And people are telling you how to get it done. Are you listening to any of them and doing any of it? Or are you only taking the time to post here, which is pointless and not helping?
Zimmy

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Once a ticket is escalated, Ops have zero control over the ticket. We cannot see the ticket, post on the ticket, etc and so forth. This is the reason why players are encouraged to keep the ticket active (sometimes there are half a dozen tickets escalated a day. If you do not keep the ticket active, it's sometimes looked over), and to contact myself or another Op so we can direct Nef straight to the ticket.

The bottom line is, if you don't tell us that an escalated ticket hasn't been answered in reasonable time - and I don't mean by a post like this. I mean by contacting us directly - then we assume the ticket has been sorted.

Communication is key :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby leila-drakestone » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:06 am

sighs
leila-drakestone

Postby quasarsmom » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Jellybeanjoe wrote:I'm the one who primarily deals with OW tickets, and with every ticket, I give players a time line that if Nef doesn't answer within by, to let me know ingame so I can contact her directly. If I don't here from players, I assume the ticket has been handled.
It's the reason why I tell players to contact me, cause Nef does occasionally miss tickets. Or she gets caught up in RL, and a prod from me gets tickets answered. But I can't direct her to tickets without knowing if tickets NEED answering :)

Yep, in fact you just gave me the message the other day :D
PURE Sales List PURE Champion Stud/Brood Ranch Stud/Brood Ranch PB/Goodie List
Specializing in the pure, non inbred eventers of VHR!
Optimus Prime for President!
If you seek to master others, you must first master yourself. -Mercedes Lackey
quasarsmom

Return to Questions/Support