Stuck ticket/ payment problem?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Stuck ticket/ payment problem?

Postby IloveQuarterHorses » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

I renewed one of my sponsors, and then after eight days I still had not received my sponsor, so I submitted a ticket about it. It has been six days since I submitted my ticket and I have not received any comment on it, and I was wondering if maybe it got stuck or something? Help anyone? :investigate:
IloveQuarterHorses

Re: Stuck ticket/ payment problem?

Postby Zimmy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Have you been bumping the ticket every day?

Tickets can quite literally end up way far down a list as new ones are made (just like posts on the forums), so it's a good idea to bump them once a day or once every other day to put them back towards the top where they will be more noticeable.

Might not hurt to politely ask an OP if they can take a look at it for you (if it has not been escalated yet) and give them the ticket number and such, just because that is quite a long time to wait for an upgrade to come through.
Zimmy

Postby IloveQuarterHorses » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks so much Zimmy, I will go ahead and bump it and sees what happens. Thanks! :D
IloveQuarterHorses

Postby Zimmy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 pm

IloveQuarterHorses wrote:Thanks so much Zimmy, I will go ahead and bump it and sees what happens. Thanks! :D

:D
Zimmy

Return to Questions/Support