paypal question

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

paypal question

Postby westwood » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

so i have a paypal account, but not a credit card. when i try to upgrade my vhr account it asks me to link to a credit card. is there a way around this, for paypal to just take the money from my bank account?
[imghttp://www.ateasehorsecare.com/images/userimages/Yvonne/VFTH%20Banner.jpg][/img]
westwood

Re: paypal question

Postby Kholran » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 pm

You would need to link your bank account to your Paypal account. All of that is done directly through the Paypal site, and I'm not 100% sure on how to do it, but I'm sure they'd have instructions there.
Kholran
Time Lord

Re: paypal question

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Correct, it's pretty easy following the steps - however it does take a few days for them to verify your account.

Once you have been verified, you can make purchases through your PayPal account via e-cheques (which take 3-5 business days to finalize. VHR does accept these, though you may find other sites don't)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Questions/Support