Sponsor Upgrade?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Sponsor Upgrade?

Postby Arkaria » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Idk if this is even the right place to be asking this :X I bought a sponsor upgrade for my original account that I played on back in the day. I upgraded a couple of days ago and it said if it's not activated in 48 hours to contact someone. I checked my bank statement and it says the payment was taken out of my account :X I don't mean to be a bother, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't like a problem with the payment going through to Orbis or something
Arkaria

Re: Sponsor Upgrade?

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Unfortunately that page is incorrect. All PayPal items (excluding tokens using via Orbisworlds) are done by hand, and we typically advise players a wait for 1-3 business days.
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby Sunshine Tentacles » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:40 am

Relatededly ... I upgraded on the 28th (wednesday) and I'm still a novice. Since it's now Saturday, does this mean I need to wait until Monday?
· Main · Stud · Sales ·
Sunshine Tentacles

Postby Zimmy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 am

Sunshine Tentacles wrote:Relatededly ... I upgraded on the 28th (wednesday) and I'm still a novice. Since it's now Saturday, does this mean I need to wait until Monday?

:yes:

Best thing to do these days (wont help now, but for future reference) is to use paypal to buy tokens on orbis instead of directly upgrading. Tokens are usually delivered to your Orbis account instantly and once you have them dyes and upgrades are both instant. =)
Zimmy

Postby Sunshine Tentacles » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

LOL yeah I read that elsewhere *after* I'd upgraded xD I know there's a wait, I'm just impatient :lol:
· Main · Stud · Sales ·
Sunshine Tentacles

Postby Zimmy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Sunshine Tentacles wrote:LOL yeah I read that elsewhere *after* I'd upgraded xD I know there's a wait, I'm just impatient :lol:

I know the feeling! lol. At least you will no later though, I got so spoiled with the way dyes and upgrades were done after they added the tokens, lol, it's fabulous, I would have a hard time waiting on them the 'regular' way now as well. :lol:
Zimmy

Postby Arkaria » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Oh ok haha I'm a patient person and have no problem waiting lol I didn't know it was normal for it to take a few days. I did get my upgrade though YAY! :D
Arkaria

Postby Sunshine Tentacles » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 am

Mine too Arkaria! Woot! :balloon2:
· Main · Stud · Sales ·
Sunshine Tentacles

Return to Questions/Support