Help with avatar

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Help with avatar

Postby Mary Rose » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm

I do not know if this is the right place to put this at. But does anyone know how to get the URL link of an image? Or how can I put a saved icon as my avatar. Please help.... I am new at this.

Thanks for reading and helping,

Mary Rose :P :D
Hello. I like to ride horses, when I can. I sometimes draw or read, I love animals and I love being outside. That is about all I will tell you about me.HAHA! :)
Mary Rose

Re: Help with avatar

Postby Kholran » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

You'll first need to upload an image to a hosting site, like tinypic or photobucket. Once it's there, copy the line marked "Direct Link" and paste it in the avatar box.
Kholran
Time Lord

Re: Help with avatar

Postby Mary Rose » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

okay thanks a bunch I hope this works. I have noticed that the forums here look a lot like the ones on Chicken Smoothie. :lol:
Hello. I like to ride horses, when I can. I sometimes draw or read, I love animals and I love being outside. That is about all I will tell you about me.HAHA! :)
Mary Rose

Return to Questions/Support