Dutch Warmblood Builds. Stocky or Medium Heavy?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Dutch Warmblood Builds. Stocky or Medium Heavy?

Postby Mandee.Green » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm

So i have recently started to breed a pure line of Dutch Warmbloods. I did not start from scratchy i started from pure foals. Recently I have been looking for studs and found that several foundation horses have the build of stocky verses medium heavy. I was wondering what build is better for the breed? I am going to be doing dressage, jumping and possibly 3DE with them and I am kinda confused with the different builds. Were the horses slimmed? In real life i know there is two different types of Dutch Warmbloods because I have them in my barn I ride at in real life. A slim and really stocky kind. Whats best for VHR?
Old forums account. If you need me please message me at A.shley
Mandee.Green

Re: Dutch Warmblood Builds. Stocky or Medium Heavy?

Postby Rain » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 am

When you're on the page of a DWB, click "Dutch Warmblood" under their name. There's your answer. :)
ImageImage
Rain

Re: Dutch Warmblood Builds. Stocky or Medium Heavy?

Postby Mandee.Green » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:57 am

Rain wrote:When you're on the page of a DWB, click "Dutch Warmblood" under their name. There's your answer. :)

Ahhhh thank you :)
Old forums account. If you need me please message me at A.shley
Mandee.Green

Return to Questions/Support