Hoping i could get some help! please reply

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Hoping i could get some help! please reply

Postby Binderup » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I am currently saving problems logging into the play side of the site. Forums and Orbis world both recognize my login, howeever when I attempt to login to play my explorer (internet explorer 9) simply appears to refresh clearing out both the username and password box. I am certain that my credentials are correct as I can login to play on my iphone 3gs. I have enabled the site specifically to accept cookies and so on. I have done everything possible between my internet explorer tools/settings and freeing up my macaffee internet suite., Please help me! i love the game and this is my only sponser account, so i cant just make a new one :[ ive followed all the faqs advice and triple checked all my settings...if anyone needs more information i will provide whatever i can to solve this:[
Binderup

Re: Hoping i could get some help! please reply

Postby Shimmer » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

Have you tried using a different browser? Try downloading Firefox

"It makes you wonder, is that shooting star just a happy accident or has the universe had it planned for a thousand years?"
Shimmer

Postby quasarsmom » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah, I deleted IE from my computer...it is garbage. I use FireFox and Google Chrome.
PURE Sales List PURE Champion Stud/Brood Ranch Stud/Brood Ranch PB/Goodie List
Specializing in the pure, non inbred eventers of VHR!
Optimus Prime for President!
If you seek to master others, you must first master yourself. -Mercedes Lackey
quasarsmom

Postby Zimmy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 pm

quasarsmom wrote:Yeah, I deleted IE from my computer...it is garbage. I use FireFox and Google Chrome.

:yes:
Zimmy

Return to Questions/Support