Sponsorship

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Sponsorship

Postby BlueMountainGirl » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm

On Saturday afternoon, November 26th I paid for a sponsorship via paypal. The money was taken out of my account November 28th. Its been two days since the money was taken out and five days since I initially ordered the sponsorship. The sponsorship has not gone into effect as of yet. I sent Orbis a message about it via the help/support thingy yesterday and have received no reply. Didn't really expect one that quick but I just thought I'd post here to see what the mods suggest.

:) Thanks
BlueMountainGirl

Re: Sponsorship

Postby Kholran » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 am

By 'help/support thingy' do you mean Orbis Worlds? If you have submitted a help ticket there, and it has been escalated, then that means only you and the game owner will be able to see it. Your best bet is to post on your help topic daily just to keep it 'bumped' up to the top of the list.
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby BlueMountainGirl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 am

Yes, I submitted a help ticket at orbis worlds. Okay, I will do that. Thanks :)
BlueMountainGirl

Postby BlueMountainGirl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:45 pm

It went through! Thank you!

I was thinking of sponsoring one of my other ranches as well, but I was wondering was this just a fluke or am I likely to have to wait this long again for activation?
BlueMountainGirl

Postby Alabama » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Upgrades generally take up to 3 business days to process. That doesn't count the weekend, which is what you ordered on.
Alabama

Postby SeventhSanctum » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 am

I'd strongly suggest using paypal to order tokens (Which can be done via the Orbis Worlds site, once logged into your account) - The upgrade is instant, and purchasing the tokens through 'manage tokens' also is instant - It's how I do my dyes/upgrades now ^_^
SeventhSanctum

Postby Hawk » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

SeventhSanctum wrote:I'd strongly suggest using paypal to order tokens (Which can be done via the Orbis Worlds site, once logged into your account) - The upgrade is instant, and purchasing the tokens through 'manage tokens' also is instant - It's how I do my dyes/upgrades now ^_^

Just to avoid some issues that may arise, the token purchase through PayPal are not always instant. There is a small percent that fluke out and still have to be done manually by the game owner, but yes, normally they are instant. And of course, once you have them in your OW account, the purchase done with them, is always instant.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Return to Questions/Support