stalker banners/birthday list?

Have a suggestion of something you would like to see added to the PPGI section? This is the place to post them. Note, not all suggestions will be implemented, but all will be discussed and weighed onto the value of adding things.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

stalker banners/birthday list?

Postby Zimmy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

Did we lose all of our stalker banners that were on the wiki and the birthday list? If so, is there any interest or need in adding either of these?
Zimmy

Re: stalker banners/birthday list?

Postby SeventhSanctum » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 am

I has my stalker banner, but it was made specifically for me :lol:
I'm too much of a hoarder to let go of it D:

*snugs zeem*
SeventhSanctum

Postby Zimmy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:03 pm

SeventhSanctum wrote:I has my stalker banner, but it was made specifically for me :lol:
I'm too much of a hoarder to let go of it D:

*snugs zeem*

:lol:

I did like having those and the birthdays listed on the wiki, it was really nice... I just can't really say that it's 'needed' because it's not... but it WAS nice. lol.
Zimmy

Postby Hawk » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Honestly, it's not something that is needed, which is why it wasn't added. Banners already have the art section, and Birthdays fall in the line of giving out personal info. Which is a can of worms we def don't need to open up.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby Zimmy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 am

Hawk wrote:Honestly, it's not something that is needed, which is why it wasn't added. Banners already have the art section, and Birthdays fall in the line of giving out personal info. Which is a can of worms we def don't need to open up.

GAH! Hawk, how do you get used to having an edit and quote button?! I fail! :lol:

lol, I know they are not needed, that's why I asked instead of... SUPER pushing for it. I miss the stalker banners, but I suppose we could each have our own up for people to use if they choose to... (mine wasn't made by me though and I kind of miss it). :giggle:
Zimmy

Return to PPGI Suggestions