Novice help programs?

Have a suggestion of something you would like to see added to the PPGI section? This is the place to post them. Note, not all suggestions will be implemented, but all will be discussed and weighed onto the value of adding things.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

Novice help programs?

Postby Zimmy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Since there are a number of players that tend to run novice help programs (greenie, Izzy, Liza and Megan all come to mind as people that do this or HAVE done this, but I think there are more than that), I was wondering if this could be added to this section... perhaps under guides or under players? I checked and didn't see anything of the sort listed yet, so if I missed it I am sorry. My reasoning behind thinking that this might be useful is that the people running them change and new people step in to do it, and if we had the ability to update it ourselves we could keep it more current.
Zimmy

Re: Novice help programs?

Postby liza » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Love this idea :) Especially since it will give my program a chance to actually be able to run this year!
liza

Location: Hiding in one of the OPs pockets looking for crumbs

Postby Zimmy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:28 pm

liza wrote:Love this idea :) Especially since it will give my program a chance to actually be able to run this year!

Darn it, confused edit and quote again... I don't know how the OPs deal with that and don't get confused! :oops:

Yay! I am glad that someone that runs one of the programs likes the idea! I just think it would be easier to keep them running and to know which ones were actually active by having it somewhere that could be kept edited by us without the fuss of posting all over the forums in different sections to keep it going. I think it would also be a lot easier for novices to find and keep up with themselves if they were all listed in the same place. :D
Zimmy

Postby Hawk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Lol, I'm giggling at seeing the edit / quote confusions happen. After a while, you just get used to it being there.

But yes, I looked at help program stuff, and thought I had added it but must have missed it. Maybe a new thread under the players section?
Can just label it Novice Help Programs or something. I think I have it enabled now, to where you can sticky the new posts like that, and you should be able to lock them also, so they remain uncluttered.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby Zimmy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Hawk wrote:Lol, I'm giggling at seeing the edit / quote confusions happen. After a while, you just get used to it being there.

But yes, I looked at help program stuff, and thought I had added it but must have missed it. Maybe a new thread under the players section?
Can just label it Novice Help Programs or something. I think I have it enabled now, to where you can sticky the new posts like that, and you should be able to lock them also, so they remain uncluttered.

Woohoo! I figured out sticky and lock! :lol:

Now I just need to round up the info to put in it, because it looks kind of silly at the moment. =P
Zimmy

Postby babyizzy2 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

This would be awesome for me :) Thanks Zimmers
Please message me if I won anything! Thanks!
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=249998
ImageImage
babyizzy2

Postby Zimmy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

babyizzy2 wrote:This would be awesome for me :) Thanks Zimmers

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=158991

Go fill out forms if you need someone to post your novice aid info for you!
Zimmy

Postby greenfoxx » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm

This would give me a reason to come back because novices might actually NOTICE the program :lol:

Seriously though, I'd love it if HH was working out better. I just don't know how to work it so that we aren't just giving stuff away to novices, or on the other hand, making them work too hard.
I have an idea though:)
greenfoxx

Return to PPGI Suggestions