Top Horses By Breed, request thread.

Birth Caps, Top horses and other similar items.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

Re: Highest Earners By Breed [Updated 7/17]

Postby distance » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Dutch Warmblood, •[BN]• Nox, Dressage, $57,252,500 , Stallion

Dutch Warmblod, [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2050668]•[BN]• Lumos
[/url], Dressage, $59,117,500, Mare
distance

Postby Five Mile Creek » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 am

A Cowboys Legend, http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1868587FMC Campfire Lady, Western, $37,285,000, Mare
Five Mile Creek

Postby quasarsmom » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Appaloosa, Moorelands Stormrunner, Western, $32,232,500, Stallion

Breton, Moorelands François Bégot, Bronco, $23,505,000, Stallion

Breton, Moorelands Marion du Faouet, Bronco, $27,805,000, Mare

Standardbred, Moorelands Wytches Wheel, Racing, $36,469,752, Mare

Standardbred, GoR Witch Hunt, Jumping, $35,251,000, Mare

Standardbred, Moorelands Cherry Chip, Racing, $33,500,014, Mare

Private Breed, San Fratello, Moorelands Sans Venerando, Bronco, $19,992,500, Stallion

Private Breed, San Fratello, Moorelands Sans Carmelo, Bronco, $25,647,500, Stallion

Private Breed, San Fratello, Moorelands Sans Dolcelino, Bronco, $27,512,500, Stallion

Private Breed, San Fratello, Moorelands Sans Fiorella, Bronco, $16,565,000, Mare

Private Breed, San Fratello, Moorelands Sans Diamante, Bronco, $18,980,000, Mare

Private Breed, Frontier Bucking Horse, Moorelands Old Red, Bronco, $26n455,000, Mare

Private Breed, Transformer Horse, Moorelands Hotshot, Gymkhana, $19,066,500, Mare

Private Breed, Transformer Horse, Moorelands Vector Prime, Western, $24,282,500, Stallion
PURE Sales List PURE Champion Stud/Brood Ranch Stud/Brood Ranch PB/Goodie List
Specializing in the pure, non inbred eventers of VHR!
Optimus Prime for President!
If you seek to master others, you must first master yourself. -Mercedes Lackey
quasarsmom

Re: Top Horses By Breed, request thread.

Postby distance » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pm

finally-i've asked this three times before but it still hasn't been fixed:
the CANADIAN WARMBLOOD section-the top horse is a canadian not a CWB. thanks!
distance

Postby Alabama » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 pm

distance wrote:finally-i've asked this three times before but it still hasn't been fixed:
the CANADIAN WARMBLOOD section-the top horse is a canadian not a CWB. thanks!

So fix it, you should see an edit button as you are part of the mod group for this section xP
Alabama

Postby Black_Diamond » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 am

Cayuse Indian Pony , BD My Final Notice, Dressage, $52,057,500, mare
Image Image
Black_Diamond

Postby Zimmy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Black_Diamond wrote:Cayuse Indian Pony , BD My Final Notice, Dressage, $52,057,500, mare

Added! (both the breed, which, unless I am blind, was missing, and your pony).
Zimmy

Postby elise:) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 pm

when I have time, I plan to clean the list up a little. This one is huge, so I'm glad we're now able to help LL out :) I think I'd like to go through and remove the breeds at the top, that are listed but don't have any horses under them, as I don't really see the point of adding breeds until someone has a horse they want listed. I'll also go through the top disciplines list and add any horses from there that are missing on this list, as we can assume those will be top winners of their breeds.
Let me know if there's anything else, anyone thinks I should fix/clean up on this list. Will do it when I get home from work in a few hours.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby quasarsmom » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Let me know when you do that Elise, I'll then go through and update the winnings (I see there are a bunch that need to be updated) and rearrange the horses as needed on both threads. :D
PURE Sales List PURE Champion Stud/Brood Ranch Stud/Brood Ranch PB/Goodie List
Specializing in the pure, non inbred eventers of VHR!
Optimus Prime for President!
If you seek to master others, you must first master yourself. -Mercedes Lackey
quasarsmom

Postby LadyLuck3 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:28 pm

elise:) wrote:This one is huge, so I'm glad we're now able to help LL out :)

Help would be greatly appreciated! I recently moved (across country no less) and between college, and looking for a second job, I've barely had time to sleep recently! :giggle: Anyway, elise's ideas are good, and I'll do my best to MAKE the time to work on this.

Remember, I am pretty OCD about things, and, when I took over this list, I started checking every horse to be sure that the details provided were correct. However, if they were in the wrong section when I took over, I never looked at the horses already on the list so I never noticed. Feel free to fix any discrepancies you find, PPGI Mods! And, if someone other than a PPGI Mod finds a problem, let us know by posting here! Thanks!
Lady's Colors | Lined TB Collection | Lady's Projects

LuckyHorse Sales | Lady's Training
Please message me if I win something or if I get out bid, thanks!
LadyLuck3

Postby elise:) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 pm

LadyLuck3 wrote:
elise:) wrote:This one is huge, so I'm glad we're now able to help LL out :)

Help would be greatly appreciated! I recently moved (across country no less) and between college, and looking for a second job, I've barely had time to sleep recently! :giggle: Anyway, elise's ideas are good, and I'll do my best to MAKE the time to work on this.

Remember, I am pretty OCD about things, and, when I took over this list, I started checking every horse to be sure that the details provided were correct. However, if they were in the wrong section when I took over, I never looked at the horses already on the list so I never noticed. Feel free to fix any discrepancies you find, PPGI Mods! And, if someone other than a PPGI Mod finds a problem, let us know by posting here! Thanks!

totally understandable. It's really hard to keep these lists going, so I'm glad that there are a good handful of players that can now help you.
You were doing a FAB job keeping it going though :) I don't want to go changing up things that you worked hard on or that you had intended to stay the way they are. So please, don't hesitate to yell at us, if we go mucking up stuff that you don't like ;) It is still YOUR list, we're just your new assistants :)

Postby Hawk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

elise:) wrote:
totally understandable. It's really hard to keep these lists going, so I'm glad that there are a good handful of players that can now help you.
You were doing a FAB job keeping it going though :) I don't want to go changing up things that you worked hard on or that you had intended to stay the way they are. So please, don't hesitate to yell at us, if we go mucking up stuff that you don't like ;) It is still YOUR list, we're just your new assistants :)

*Nods* Did an amazing job, and I know how hard it is to keep up with something like this and real life. Not wanting to change all of your hard work, is why it was decided to just migrate the thread over, and keep it the way you had made it. =D
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby LadyLuck3 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Hawk wrote:

*Nods* Did an amazing job, and I know how hard it is to keep up with something like this and real life. Not wanting to change all of your hard work, is why it was decided to just migrate the thread over, and keep it the way you had made it. =D

:oops: Aww... thanks guys. The only thing that I have an issue with being changed is the 'empty' breed names. It's simply easier to keep everything in the proper format if they remain. I also kept them up there as an... encouragement to the people working with those breeds to try and put one up on the board. Now, when it comes to empty PB slots, would anyone object to a separate PB list? Just an idea, but I think it has some merit. ^^
Lady's Colors | Lined TB Collection | Lady's Projects

LuckyHorse Sales | Lady's Training
Please message me if I win something or if I get out bid, thanks!
LadyLuck3

Postby elise:) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

LadyLuck3 wrote:
Hawk wrote:

:oops: Aww... thanks guys. The only thing that I have an issue with being changed is the 'empty' breed names. It's simply easier to keep everything in the proper format if they remain. I also kept them up there as an... encouragement to the people working with those breeds to try and put one up on the board. Now, when it comes to empty PB slots, would anyone object to a separate PB list? Just an idea, but I think it has some merit. ^^

The only reason why I suggested removing those, is because it looks like only the As had the empty breed slots and I know that I do not feel like taking the time to go through and add the ones for all the other letters. If someone else wants to do that, then they may go for it :) I just didn't really see the point of having the blank ones there, but if you wanna keep them, I can go back and put them in (I'm about halfway through the first post). If we wanna put back in just the empty spots for public breeds, I think that would make more sense than keeping empty PBs up there. I don't think we need a separate list for them, but I don't think we need to bother with trying to keep up with all the new PBs being created by making sections for them. I think PBs are definitely ones we should wait to add to the list until someone has one to post, just because the number of PBs is constantly growing. And some people *cough*me*cough* take ages to get their PBs bred out to a suitable generation for eventers.

Also, what do people think about perhaps putting a $5mill minimum on horses added to the list? Not to offend anyone, but I think it's a little silly to put a horse on the list that's only got like $1M. And I really doubt a $1 million winner is truly in the top 10 of any breed. And hopefully no one events their horse to just one or two million. I'd think that'd just be the beginning of a horse's career and that just means we'll have to go back and update the horse's winnings at some point. I feel like putting a reasonable minimum on horses applying, would just save us a little bit of pointless work, but it's up to you all.

Postby Kelsey » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Code: Select all
German Warmblood; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1919744]wwr. Tenacious D[/url]; Dressage; $130,557,500; Stallion

Holsteiner; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1943307]ћſ Fortunate[/url]; Dressage; $137,507,500; Stallion

Lipizzanner; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1919774]wwr. Cannonsmith[/url]; Dressage - Show Horse restricted; $68,847,500; Stallion

Vienna Show Horse; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2184740]wwp. Better Days[/url]; Halter, Showmanship; 418,057,500; Stallion

Hanoverian; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1976379]wwp. Jokes On You[/url]; Dressage; $59,290,000; Stallion

Frederiksborg; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2084145][Ђ] Tokheimlen[/url]; Showjumping; $27,197,500; Mare

Trakehner; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2128002]❧ Neverending Story[/url]; Dressage; $39,627,500; Stallion

Holsteiner; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1970089]ћſ Stockholm[/url]; Dressage; $61,092,500; Stallion

Dormouse Dancers; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2092978]{Ð} Trenton[/url]; Dressage; $66,965,000; Mare

East Friesian; [url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2193364]wwr. Honey Cruller[/url]; Dressage; $62,900,000; Stallion
Kelsey

PreviousNext

Return to Statistics