goody dye problem>>>

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

goody dye problem>>>

Postby luvmolly » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:14 pm

the first horse with a color never shows up on the market when you search the color. so if i search the market to see if the color i thought of is origional, it might not be but i'll buy it anyway cuz it didn't show that the color was made. this happened to a friend of mine. and the people let it through! so he was charged and got a color that was already made. of all the little bugs wrong with the game, this one really needs to be fixed.
*LSS* is my brand
"when you point your finger at another, three of your own fingers are pointed back at you"
luvmolly

Postby Kalasin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 pm

I remember once I was searching for a color, Black Cherry Bay, and it didn't show any horses of the color. I know sometimes if you forget to add a ton of 9's or something to the end of the highest price it won't always show all the horses because when people put them for bid or soemthing they put a really big number. So I looked with a ton of 9's at the end and nothing showed up.

I ended up getting the color Chromed Black Cherry Bay, and a while later I go to a ranch and see a horse with the color Black Cherry Bay. I checked the market again fro the color, and no horses showed up. There were a few other horses on the ranch that had colors that didn't show up.

I didn't bother to do anything about the color though, cause chromed and just plain are different enough to me.
ImageImage
Kalasin

Location: somewhere, wishing I had something more interesting to say here

Postby Silence » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Kalasin wrote:I remember once I was searching for a color, Black Cherry Bay, and it didn't show any horses of the color. I know sometimes if you forget to add a ton of 9's or something to the end of the highest price it won't always show all the horses because when people put them for bid or soemthing they put a really big number. So I looked with a ton of 9's at the end and nothing showed up.

I ended up getting the color Chromed Black Cherry Bay, and a while later I go to a ranch and see a horse with the color Black Cherry Bay. I checked the market again fro the color, and no horses showed up. There were a few other horses on the ranch that had colors that didn't show up.

I didn't bother to do anything about the color though, cause chromed and just plain are different enough to me.

Not all custom color choices are going to be for sale/stud. You have to search ALL horses to get an accurate number, not just for sale.
Silence

Postby Kalasin » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:16 am

Silence wrote:
Kalasin wrote:I remember once I was searching for a color, Black Cherry Bay, and it didn't show any horses of the color. I know sometimes if you forget to add a ton of 9's or something to the end of the highest price it won't always show all the horses because when people put them for bid or soemthing they put a really big number. So I looked with a ton of 9's at the end and nothing showed up.

Not all custom color choices are going to be for sale/stud. You have to search ALL horses to get an accurate number, not just for sale.

I know, thats what I meant. I always search for all, but I add the 9's so that if they are for sale/stud they still show up if they have the long price
ImageImage
Kalasin

Location: somewhere, wishing I had something more interesting to say here

Postby luvmolly » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:52 pm

also, i don't want someone else buying it if i bought it first. you know? because i don't only pay for the color, i pay for the right to be the first breeder and all that jazz.
*LSS* is my brand
"when you point your finger at another, three of your own fingers are pointed back at you"
luvmolly

Return to Report Bugs