*pulls hair out*

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

*pulls hair out*

Postby Twisted » Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm

all Dressage events (single & team) are -6 to -10 days and still not full...

*dies*
SAMCRO WB train off!6/5/16 - everyone see last post! competition might be cancelled!
Lots of cheap semen/stallions at stud new/struggling players pay $5k for most breedings!
Twisted's Brood mares! drastic discounts offered for new/struggling players! PM me for specific details!
baby Kendallynn is here <3 new pics up Jan 2016! albums are password protected - password is 100820
100820 (main) | 449016 (secondary) | 550144 (studs) | 527967 (holding)
Twisted

Re: *pulls hair out*

Postby PaperWings » Fri May 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Pain in the ass isn't it? >.> Welcome to my world -eyes classical dressage groups and grumbles-
Ranch #219830
PaperWings

Postby Bodom247 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I think that, if reminders have been already given out, events shouldn't be allowed to get to -10 days, that's 5 days after the reminder was sent out, so at -10 days the people must not really want to enter. :) It is different thing entirely if they get a reminder and join as soon as possible, but five days later is a bit much.

That said, I don't think I've ever actually seen an event reach -10 days... wowsa. xD
Bodom247

Postby PaperWings » Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Don't forget the brains of the Olympics is currently stuck with her power out due to the bad weather they had.

And some of the ops were stuck with bad internet/lack of internet. So we are trying to sort out like 2-3 extra events to what we were nominated to do xP
Ranch #219830
PaperWings

Postby Bodom247 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 pm

PaperWings wrote:Don't forget the brains of the Olympics is currently stuck with her power out due to the bad weather they had.

And some of the ops were stuck with bad internet/lack of internet. So we are trying to sort out like 2-3 extra events to what we were nominated to do xP

Oh, I wasn't blaming the ops at all xD I just thought it was curious because I just haven't seen them go that long. It was more a comment about contestants not entering their horses 5 days after reminders were probably sent out, lols. I really wish that Bama could come back to us soon though :(
Bodom247

Postby RisingSun » Fri May 13, 2011 4:12 pm

:bow: <---to the suggestion/wish/hope/fervent prayer that Alabama comes back soon lol We're trying with the help of everyone to keep up with events. I'm very sorry that sometimes I don't get to them on time and sometimes make mistakes in the running of them and forget or don't know when to set up events. Bama is awesome at what she does and try as we might, all we can do is attempt to keep the Olympics boat afloat until she can get back online. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'm eternally grateful for those who enter their horses in a timely manner and exhibit patience and understanding while we try to keep things running as best we can.
And for those who are helping as stewards for the events I had NO Clue about...you are truely priceless! Thank you :hug:
RisingSun

Postby PaperWings » Fri May 13, 2011 4:28 pm

As I've said on many threads, high praise to those that bother to enter. Am looking at Roadster events at the moment. Worked out that 4 people entered 8 horses each, and two pairs in each group. How many horses are in the events at -6day? 2. That's right TWO, and they belong to the same person. So she will be bagging 1st and 2nd at this rate by default >.<
Ranch #219830
PaperWings

Postby elise:) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

PaperWings wrote:As I've said on many threads, high praise to those that bother to enter. Am looking at Roadster events at the moment. Worked out that 4 people entered 8 horses each, and two pairs in each group. How many horses are in the events at -6day? 2. That's right TWO, and they belong to the same person. So she will be bagging 1st and 2nd at this rate by default >.<

booo that's no fun. :cry:
Yeah I'm really sad about roadster, since it looks like it'll be cancelled. Luckily I left my ponies WAY young, since Jelly warned me it might not happen, so at least they won't be a total waste :D

And big thanks to Rising and Paper and Jelly and everyone else, for stepping up and taking over for Bama, while she's out of commission. You guys have done a great job :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby PaperWings » Fri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm

At most it may be a run between you and Tosca, if they event their horses in roadster. Lmao, not very exciting if you ask me :s
Ranch #219830
PaperWings

Postby elise:) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 pm

PaperWings wrote:At most it may be a run between you and Tosca, if they event their horses in roadster. Lmao, not very exciting if you ask me :s

nope :( Oh well. At least now I'm set on roadster ponies for a while. Won't have to train up a new one for a long time lol
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Bodom247 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey if you guys need extra help, I'm already a steward but if you want I can help you a tad with your other events, since Sport events haven't been busy as much as they were before. I just feel bad for all the work you guys have to do :3
Bodom247

Postby Twisted » Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 pm

yeah I was planning on gettin online today to see whats been run and what hasnt but I wasnt able to get to a computer today so Im stuck on a phone that wont let me get on the game itself x.x but yeah the second heat of the final round of Dressage was at -10 days and still missing one of the horses x.x (at -6 days only half the group was entered)
SAMCRO WB train off!6/5/16 - everyone see last post! competition might be cancelled!
Lots of cheap semen/stallions at stud new/struggling players pay $5k for most breedings!
Twisted's Brood mares! drastic discounts offered for new/struggling players! PM me for specific details!
baby Kendallynn is here <3 new pics up Jan 2016! albums are password protected - password is 100820
100820 (main) | 449016 (secondary) | 550144 (studs) | 527967 (holding)
Twisted

Return to VHR Olympics