Check Your Entries!

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

Check Your Entries!

Postby Kholran » Wed May 04, 2011 12:30 am

This is just a reminder to folks to please please PLEASE double check to make sure you've entered all the events for your group!

I've come across a lot of horses who are missing anywhere from a single event to a full set or two. I'm sure no one wants to mess up their chances because they've skipped some events, but we really can't hold them up to contact you about it. Most of the time, I don't catch it until I'm ready to run them. I do check to see if the player missing is online and if they are, I'll shoot them a message to enter their horse in the missing event(s) before I run them, but that rarely happens. Most of the time, fillers get stuck in and the missing horse is just out of luck.

Entered events are listed in the event history, so please be sure to double check that the horse is entered into the right number of events for the group. Also double check that the horse isn't entered into any groups it shouldn't be- I've had some players get carried away while entering and end up in a set of events for a different group (ie entered all of Group A's events and a set of Group B). Which of course translates to extra turns taken that you might not have wanted to take. ;)
Kholran
Time Lord

Return to VHR Olympics