Disappearing Events?

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

Disappearing Events?

Postby Nickster » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Am I just crazy or did the first set of Group D Halter events disappear? I'm sure I entered my horses in those events a few days ago then when I looked again today there was a new set of events up but my horses are showing that they've only been in 63 events and no group D events. I don't know if they just vanished or if there really was none set up in the first place.
Nickster

Re: Disappearing Events?

Postby Alabama » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:28 pm

It doesn't appear any others were set up as the other horses in the group do not have more events.
Alabama

Postby Alabama » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Actually, there are two sets of events set up, the first ones haven't been run yet.
Alabama

Postby Nickster » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm

HAHA thanks, I am crazy. I guess I totally missed that the other ones weren't run yet. I saw that the new ones were set up and got excited to see how my horses did and I guess I didn't look far enough to see the other ones.
Nickster

Postby elise:) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Alabama wrote:Actually, there are two sets of events set up, the first ones haven't been run yet.

Is that supposed to happen? Kinda give some people an advantage, if they happen to catch it before the older set runs, they can enter their horse and thus age it further. Not really that big of a deal, just wondering if that was supposed to happen.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Alabama » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am

No, it's not supposed to happen that way. Seems like I've messed up the schedule when I set it up. We'll leave the first sets of events up a couple extra days to give everyone a chance to enter since it's the weekend before running.
Alabama

Postby elise:) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am

Alabama wrote:No, it's not supposed to happen that way. Seems like I've messed up the schedule when I set it up. We'll leave the first sets of events up a couple extra days to give everyone a chance to enter since it's the weekend before running.

it has happened in a few other events before too, but i think it was just because the previous set wasn't run when it was meant to be, so the other ones went up while the old ones were still up. I don't think it was the schedule messed up in those cases. Like I said, not that big of a deal. Although, as we get into further rounds and competition continues to get tighter, it does matter a bit more.

edit;; thank you for the extra time :) I suppose I should've brought it to your attention when it happened with other events. But i figured you and/or the op running those events knew and it wasn't a concern or something.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby AvaHunter » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 am

I'll make sure to enter mine in it later today then, so I can age up with the others. And I think it happened in Halter once before as well, though I can't be sure.
AvaHunter

Return to VHR Olympics