Gratitude

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

Gratitude

Postby Alabama » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I want to thank those players who continue to enter events, even though their horses are not winning. They are displaying true Olympic spirit, to keep doing your best, even though it doesn't appear your best is quite good enough. Those people deserve their own round of applause, they make judges lives so much easier with not having to enter fillers for their horses and don't hold up the events while we wait and wonder if they are going to enter or not.

Thank you!
Alabama

Re: Gratitude

Postby elise:) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I've been really surprised at how quickly everyone has been getting into events (for the most part) and like you said, how many people have stuck it out! Can't lie though, I'll be happy when some of my uberfailures get cut, so I don't have to keep looking at them :lol:

And I like to send out a special thank you to the handful of stewards who've had to send me msgs reminding me to enter events, as I inevitably always miss one set somewhere, with my scatterbrain and all my entries. I really appreciate you all being patient with me and not getting mad or running events without me :D
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby babyizzy2 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Aww, thanks Bama :) I did forget to enter one horse. :oops: But the rest I've made sure to keep up on. Sorry about the one horse. :)
Please message me if I won anything! Thanks!
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=249998
ImageImage
babyizzy2

Postby ThisMissJockey » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm

elise:) wrote:I've been really surprised at how quickly everyone has been getting into events (for the most part) and like you said, how many people have stuck it out! Can't lie though, I'll be happy when some of my uberfailures get cut, so I don't have to keep looking at them :lol:

And I like to send out a special thank you to the handful of stewards who've had to send me msgs reminding me to enter events, as I inevitably always miss one set somewhere, with my scatterbrain and all my entries. I really appreciate you all being patient with me and not getting mad or running events without me :D

:lol: My thinking exactly on both points!
ThisMissJockey

Postby Sutton » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

It's not us that deserve gratitude, but you ;)
Sutton

Postby Twisted » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Sutton wrote:It's not us that deserve gratitude, but you ;)

*nods*
SAMCRO WB train off!6/5/16 - everyone see last post! competition might be cancelled!
Lots of cheap semen/stallions at stud new/struggling players pay $5k for most breedings!
Twisted's Brood mares! drastic discounts offered for new/struggling players! PM me for specific details!
baby Kendallynn is here <3 new pics up Jan 2016! albums are password protected - password is 100820
100820 (main) | 449016 (secondary) | 550144 (studs) | 527967 (holding)
Twisted

Postby Chione » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 am

Twisted wrote:
Sutton wrote:It's not us that deserve gratitude, but you ;)

*nods*

Ditto that!
Chione

Postby Piccolo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 am

babyizzy2 wrote:Aww, thanks Bama :) I did forget to enter one horse. :oops: But the rest I've made sure to keep up on. Sorry about the one horse. :)

Same here. :oops: just missed a set of events... Thank you again, Bama and everyone involved :)
Piccolo

Postby Bodom247 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 pm

As a steward I also thank those who keep entering their horses even though they aren't winning-saves me a lot of work and stress! :lol:
Bodom247

Postby Twit » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 am

Bodom247 wrote:As a steward I also thank those who keep entering their horses even though they aren't winning-saves me a lot of work and stress! :lol:

Amen! xD

And thank you to all of those who so quickly enter after getting the "Don't forget!" messages. Just general politeness makes me happeh :D Y'all have been awesome thus far (and special props to my Show horse people :lol: )

And of course, most thanks to the Ops who have been so diligently keeping up with this. I swear if Paper wasn't keeping track of me, I'd probably have forgotten about watching events and entries long ago lmfao.
^.^ Click Me to go to Lou's Foundy Ranch of Doom!
Twit

Postby Prancer » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Twit wrote:
Bodom247 wrote:As a steward I also thank those who keep entering their horses even though they aren't winning-saves me a lot of work and stress! :lol:

Amen! xD

And thank you to all of those who so quickly enter after getting the "Don't forget!" messages. Just general politeness makes me happeh :D Y'all have been awesome thus far (and special props to my Show horse people :lol: )

And of course, most thanks to the Ops who have been so diligently keeping up with this. I swear if Paper wasn't keeping track of me, I'd probably have forgotten about watching events and entries long ago lmfao.

I agree a lot with both of you. :D
Image <-- Phanty & Prancy = Slytherin buddies :twisted:
Prancer

Postby kooki85 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:56 pm

I feel awful because I've had to withdraw most of my horses. I really didn't want to, but I've been so swamped at work that I just don't have time to enter them.
45mil still needed...

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
kooki85

Postby Chrysanthys » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks Bama. I am in this to learn more about my training style and see how my eventing skills are coming along. i have learned alot from the three horses I have entered, and I have to say, I would do this every year if it was offered. and if you do decide to hold this again next year, i'd have more horses to enter into different events. It has been a blast and I have loved every second of it. Thank you and everyone else who made this possible to happen :)
Chrysanthys

Return to VHR Olympics