Number of events ran in each group

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

Number of events ran in each group

Postby tunkee21 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi I was noticing that my horses in halter have run a different number of events and was wondering why- Group A has run 44 events so far, group B 43, and group C 40- just wondering why this is- I noticed each horse in the said group has run the same number of events but the groups themselves have differed in number- I don't want this to affect the scores so just want to understand what caused this.
tunkee21

Re: Number of events ran in each group

Postby Alabama » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

We aren't real sure how that's happened. Event history on the horses only show the 40 that's supposed to be there. It may be the glitch that's been appearing from time to time when horses are gaining or losing events and it can't be found.

What we'll do, to make sure it's fair, is after all events are run, we'll rerun however many events are necessary so that everyone has had the same number of events. By rerunning, as long as your horse is set up, it won't age the horse or use it's energy. It'll be like an event was set up and you entered. Once those are run, we'll look at the comp scores to see who moves to the next round.
Alabama

Re: Number of events ran in each group

Postby tunkee21 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

K, thanks
tunkee21

Return to VHR Olympics