dressage - Final Results on pg 4!

The place to come for registering and the latest info about the VHR Olympics

Re: personal notes on dressage standings

Postby Twisted » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am

Last edited by Twisted on Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
SAMCRO WB train off!6/5/16 - everyone see last post! competition might be cancelled!
Lots of cheap semen/stallions at stud new/struggling players pay $5k for most breedings!
Twisted's Brood mares! drastic discounts offered for new/struggling players! PM me for specific details!
baby Kendallynn is here <3 new pics up Jan 2016! albums are password protected - password is 100820
100820 (main) | 449016 (secondary) | 550144 (studs) | 527967 (holding)
Twisted

Re: personal notes on dressage standings

Postby Twisted » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am

and the unoffical medal winners...

1. .360. Angora -- 46540
2. •†wis†ed• Dangerous Obsession -- 46436
3. DAF Pink Nightmare -- 41496
Last edited by Twisted on Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
SAMCRO WB train off!6/5/16 - everyone see last post! competition might be cancelled!
Lots of cheap semen/stallions at stud new/struggling players pay $5k for most breedings!
Twisted's Brood mares! drastic discounts offered for new/struggling players! PM me for specific details!
baby Kendallynn is here <3 new pics up Jan 2016! albums are password protected - password is 100820
Twisted

Re: dressage - round 3 news & updates pg 4

Postby Twisted » Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 am

updated after heat 1 of round 3 was ran :)
Twisted

Postby Twisted » Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 pm

updated after second heat of round 3 was ran, just one more heat to go and it looks like it's going to be a close race for the 1st & 2nd as well as 3rd & 4th...

coming into the third round the top 3 looked clear, just seemed to be a question of which order the 3 would finish in, but now DAF Pink Nightmare is making some what of a come back and is going to give Krasniy Mak {Troyka} a run for their money for third place with only 78 points seperating the two of them...

in the mean time the top 2 horses .360. Angora & •†wis†ed• Dangerous Obsession are only seperated by 26 points going into the last heat, I predict that DO will over take Angora to win but either way it'll be a close finish between the two
Twisted

Postby elise:) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm

can't decide whether to sacrifice Pink Nightmare to help Angora out, or just let them do their thing... Can't decide what I'd rather have, one gold medal or a silver and bronze (if I can make it happen, obviously). I know what you'd rather have me do lol.
I guess I just overshot my aging plan, by one heat. If I had just started just a tad younger, I might not be quite so anxious right now haha.

You and your pony may just give me a heart attack before it's all over. I suppose, either way I should be proud that Angora managed to hold 1st from the beginning until now. Even if she doesn't stay there, I guess I have to be happy that she did so much better than I ever expected going into the olympics :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Twisted » Sat May 14, 2011 3:44 pm

LOL yeah you got to keep them both going for sure ;) I didnt realize they were both yours lmfao good job, Dressage has been SO competitive it really says a lot that you got 2 horses to the final round and both are in the running for a medal! Ive had a feeling about DO from her first heat...I told someone in game that she could very well be the gold medal horse and now she may very well do it...Im super excited lol but even if she gets second it will be way better outcome than I ever thought Id see (DO was a "nothing special" random breeding-wasnt suppose to be so good lol)
Twisted

Postby elise:) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Yep, I've been watching DO very closely, every since you mentioned in this thread, how young she was and that you thought she might be a heart horse. Now, her younger age, coupled with that heart possibility, she's almost impossible to beat!! I think it's going to finish unbelievably close.
Yeah, I definitely want Pink to move up. I've been so conflicted the whole time because they've been in the same group since round 2. So all throughout round 2, they were fighting each other for firsts. And I kept thinking that I should sacrifice Pink, to help pad Angora's score, for the final round. But I never did. Now I think it'd probably be too little too late anyway. I think it's next to impossible for Angora to hold first, with how much DO has been raking up lately. So I should probably try for a bronze with Pink.

Good luck in the final :)

Postby Twisted » Sat May 14, 2011 4:36 pm

yeah I had 2 together in the second round and feel like I should have just dropped the other one out to help DO but alas I didnt xD but yeah it will be close either way it goes, and who knows, DO may not do enough to get there...and you may bring home 2 of the 3 medals 0.0 thats insane, job well done & good luck in the final heat!
Twisted

Postby Twisted » Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

*bows to elise*

you are the champion...gold & bronze for you, silver for me :)

that was a good run for all the top 4 horses honestly, twas very close...and I'll get you next year, you can count on that xD
Twisted

Postby elise:) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Twisted wrote:*bows to elise*

you are the champion...gold & bronze for you, silver for me :)

that was a good run for all the top 4 horses honestly, twas very close...and I'll get you next year, you can count on that xD

Thank you thank you. I have to say, I'm completely surprised. I totally thought there was no way your beastie wouldn't pass me. Angora really rallied for that last heat. Did not see that coming. And dear dear Pink. Put a tear in my eye when I saw.

Give DO a big carrot from me for being such a fierce competitor and tell her thanks for all the gray hairs she's given me :P

Re: dressage - Final Results on pg 4!

Postby Twisted » Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

I will for sure :) we should swap breedings to our horses ^.^
Twisted

Postby elise:) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Twisted wrote:I will for sure :) we should swap breedings to our horses ^.^

Oh yeah! That would be cool :D Unfortunately Angora is a PB, but Pink is a GWB! I don't breed warmbloods though, just buy them from other people, so I don't have any spare studlies or anything. Too bad one of our gwbs isn't a stallion, because then we could make some foalies with olympic medalist for their dam and sire!

Postby Twisted » Fri May 20, 2011 5:38 pm

DO actually has a half brother who is just as good (maybe better) than she is...you can check her dam`s foals, there is DO and a colt named Dacaprio...I believe he`s about 8 years old and about $20 million in winnings (Im not on a computer so I cant see exact numbers...just working off memory lmfao)...I would love to have a foal between him & Pink...are you planning on rolling her now? or are you going to try to event her more? Im rolling DO very soon :)
Twisted

Postby elise:) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Twisted wrote:DO actually has a half brother who is just as good (maybe better) than she is...you can check her dam`s foals, there is DO and a colt named Dacaprio...I believe he`s about 8 years old and about $20 million in winnings (Im not on a computer so I cant see exact numbers...just working off memory lmfao)...I would love to have a foal between him & Pink...are you planning on rolling her now? or are you going to try to event her more? Im rolling DO very soon :)

Oooh yeah, I've seen him. They would make yummy yummy foals!
I think I'm going to try to event them both, but if I have too hard a time finding events for them, I'll end up rolling Pink.

Postby babyizzy2 » Fri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Congrats to Twisted and Elise the medal winners!

And good job to everyone else who was in it! :)
Please message me if I won anything! Thanks!
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=249998
ImageImage
babyizzy2

Previous

Return to VHR Olympics