New Account problem

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

New Account problem

Postby Swar » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:56 pm

I don't know what is going on with these but it is a game breaker. Or rather you will never get to the game. I am not sure if it is just me but every account I have created since daylight savings time is inaccesable. The one I created yesterday was accessable long enough for me to send in my $30 sponser upgrade then it succumbed to whatever issue new accounts are having. It is now completely inaccessable and I am out my 30 bucks. I've sent in support but I've only been asked if the time/date on my computer is correct. All of my pre-existing accounts work fine, while the new ones fail on every computer. Is anyone else having any trouble with this? Seems fairly serious as it could affect player base growth as well as the current player base.
Swar

Location: 2. the act or process of locating or the state of being located

Postby Moonshine » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 pm

I'll go create one and see if I can log in. One sec.
Moonshine

Postby Loveh_227315 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:27 pm

I made one today, and it works.
Loveh_227315

Postby Swar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 am

Thanks for checking :) Mine worked for two logins then it went on strike :(
Swar

Postby Alabama » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 am

I thought I'd posted this somewhere, but guess not. Someone was having problems logging in and they were told that once they logged in to refresh the page and that fixed it. There was something about windows not doing it. Hope it works for you.
Alabama

Postby Swar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Bama Quarter Horses wrote:I thought I'd posted this somewhere, but guess not. Someone was having problems logging in and they were told that once they logged in to refresh the page and that fixed it. There was something about windows not doing it. Hope it works for you.

Naww you did post it :) in question/support and I tried it. Nothing has worked so far. It isn't the same login glitch that you get sometimes while training. It is completely inaccessible. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and re-installed my browser. The only thing I haven't tried yet is going over to my sister's and trying her computer. All three computers in my house do the same :( Every old account is fine on all three comps but the new ones, no deal.

That's why I think it isn't a computer problem on my end. Why would only certain accounts work if it was I am at a loss and I think I may just have to ask for a refund on that account. It just doesn't make sense that it would allow me to log in twice and then lock up like this.
Swar

Postby Alabama » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 pm

You might try asking one of the Ops personally. Ana, Hawk, well any of them really, and if they can't help figure it out, maybe they can talk to Nef about the problem and get advice for you from her.
Alabama

Postby Swar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Well I updated my ticket with this info but it is REALLY odd. I was finally able to log into the account but only if I leave the password field completely blank. I tried with the pw again and it wont let me log in, so I tried numerous times with no password and it logs me in every time. So cool I can log in yay! but definitely something is wrong lol. Thank you Bama for helping. It was a complete accident that I left the pw field blank :D Still not happy though, The account is not secure with no pw.
Swar

Postby Mythara » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:19 am

Check the change password thing on the Management page. Maybe you accidentally took the password out?
Mythara

Postby Swar » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 pm

I am pretty sure I hadn't gone to that page but I couldn't swear to it. I did finally reset the pw per a mod's suggestion and it all seems fine now.
Swar

Postby Last.Dance.Disaster » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:58 am

I had that problem with my 2 year old sponsor account once, Nef told me that somehow, my account had no password, and she gave me a new one. I think it was a glitch or something.
pm me if I win or am outbid please.
Last.Dance.Disaster

Postby Swar » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:34 am

The account has a mind of it's own. It happened again after resetting the password so I had it mail me yet another new one and it's working for now...
Swar

Return to Report Bugs