View Bloodlines Weirdie..

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

View Bloodlines Weirdie..

Postby Hound » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:26 pm

I was just searching through the bloodlines of a mare I bought, looking for related foals that might be for sale.. And her dams bloodlines are coming up without listing ANY offspring. And I know there's offspring.. The horse I bought is a foal from that mare. :/

http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... orse=36107
Hound

Postby The 2nd Cavalry » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:37 pm

I've been having bloodline probs too. But I just re-fresh the page and its fine,
Main Ranch- Always looking for realistic goodie dye colors or CFG. Let me know if you have any.

The 2nd Cavalry

Postby Excogitator » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:58 pm

If the horse has been sterilized, I don't think its foals will show in its bloodlines. I don't know why though, because that doesn't make much sense, lol :/
Xco - Paragon Stables
Our horses are the Ex-iest Image
Excogitator

Postby Hound » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Didn't know that about the sterile thing. :/ Didn't even bother to notice that that mare was sterile at all.. LOL. Still weird though, I'd love it if it would still show foals. I mean, just because they've been made sterile doesn't mean that their foals are now no longer theres. :D
Hound

Postby Rev » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:12 am

Hound wrote:Didn't know that about the sterile thing. :/ Didn't even bother to notice that that mare was sterile at all.. LOL. Still weird though, I'd love it if it would still show foals. I mean, just because they've been made sterile doesn't mean that their foals are now no longer theres. :D

Well now, you don't know very much. When a mare is made sterile all her foals poof out of existence, never to be seen again. :yes:
Rev

Location: I iz in ur space-time continuum, upsettin all ur gravity and quantums and stuffs.

Return to Report Bugs