Horses not in my barn show up in show entry window

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Horses not in my barn show up in show entry window

Postby Sally Randall » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Horses that are apply to my club while training on lease in my club ranch, returned then excepted show up in my drop down window for entering club events and not the owner's or current ranch location of the horse. If the horses apply from a different ranch then my club then excepted it does not do this just if the horse is applied while in my club's ranch. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. Thanks, Sally
Sally Randall

Postby Dawn442 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:49 am

edit.. I re-read that again, and I still misunderstood it.

Could you try to rephrase yourself..? =)
Dawn442

Postby Alabama » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:53 am

I think you're saying that if a horse is contracted to you and you apply them for entrance in your club while under contract, they show up in your drop down when you enter club events. But the owner doesn't get them in the drop down when they try to enter?

If this is the case, there are many things that aren't allowed while under contract. I don't know if what's happening to you is a bug, but I'd guess that only the owner of the horse is able to enter their horse into clubs. Since you are the owner of the club, perhaps the system is allowing you to accept a horse, and compete it, but without the owner applying, the owner cannot? Just my best guess.
Alabama

Postby Mythara » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:52 pm

If the question is about club events, they don't work. I'm fairly sure only the creater of a club can enter horses into the club event.
Mythara

Postby firemedic » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:13 pm

Mythara wrote:If the question is about club events, they don't work. I'm fairly sure only the creater of a club can enter horses into the club event.

There are problems with club events for sure. Irecently tried to run one. However one member did enter the event, so they can enter events themselves. I don't know if the club owner can enter someoneelse's horses though. That would be horribly unfair. 8) fm

Need more million dollar winning Drafts in the club by the way. :wink:

http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=336370

I proclaim myself a shameless self promoter!
firemedic

Postby Sally Randall » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:29 am

I started over so to speak and deleted all members of the clud. There is still a problem as horses I applied of my own and expect then sold to someone else still show up in my events drop down windows and not the owners but neither of us can enter the horse in clud events. The animal does not show up all in the events drop down window. It does shows up in mine but if I try to enter them it says we can only enter horses we own. Can a club owner not apply horses to their own club period? Thanks, Sally
Sally Randall

Return to Report Bugs