ATTENTION:SPAMMING

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

y can't ppl get along...

Postby Neela » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:03 am

*pats H20* I only post when I have a horse 4 sale or a contest and sometimes an idea :idea: . but...y on't we all try and 4give H20 he/she said they'ed try and improve so lets beleive em cause we have no ground to disbelieve em. :wink:
In rl I do showjumping on a 15 hh. trakehner named Bakster.
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... anch=28560
Neela

Postby AshField » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 am

I never knew there were ranking thingies LOL
Could you do a limit?
Like 20 a week? Maybe that would just cause problems though...

By the way 'how many posts per day do you guys think i should make? 2,3, 4?' You should only post if it is something worthwhile. It depends, I mean you might see loads of stuff you can reply to, whether it is replying to an ad or just general discussion.

I dunno, I'm tired xD
Blame it on Jet lag if you think this is a load of crap :D
(I've been flying)
AshField

Postby Rev » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:39 am

AshField wrote:I never knew there were ranking thingies LOL
Could you do a limit?
Like 20 a week? Maybe that would just cause problems though...

By the way 'how many posts per day do you guys think i should make? 2,3, 4?' You should only post if it is something worthwhile. It depends, I mean you might see loads of stuff you can reply to, whether it is replying to an ad or just general discussion.

I dunno, I'm tired xD
Blame it on Jet lag if you think this is a load of crap :D
(I've been flying)

This is an ancient thread. Spamming isn't really a problem now, back in '04 things were a little nuts with certain forum members lol. Now that we have a bigger forum community you can plausibly make 20 worthwhile posts a day and it wouldn't be spam. Then... it was harder lol.

Putting a limit on things isn't the answer, because we're here as a community to interact, and putting a limit on that interaction would only cause problems, IMO. Spammers are generally dealt with via people policing others (i.e. kindly pointing out spam issues via private PM to the 'offender'), or the Ops deal with it. But like I said, it's not a large problem at this particular time. :)
Rev

Location: I iz in ur space-time continuum, upsettin all ur gravity and quantums and stuffs.

Previous

Return to Report Bugs