Traffic Blocked Message

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Traffic Blocked Message

Postby tonya4888 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:45 pm

This is the first time I have received this message and it was while I was event training.I do not use IMacros or anything everything I do on here is manually. Is this something new or a bug in the system?

Message I received: Traffic blocked because of exceed session quota

Traffic blocked because of exceed per IP shaper session quota. Please contact the system administrator.
Your session quota is:512, further traffic will be blocked.
tonya4888

Re: Traffic Blocked Message

Postby Hawk » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:33 am

You need to submit a ticket to OW. Forum bug reporter is not how to contact the site administrator.

Though from googling the error, it appears this message is coming from your ISP not from us. The explanation found online:

"Yes. This error is most likely coming from your ISP - and you would want to contact them to rectify it. (Alternatively, if you are an employee at a company or similar, it is possible your network administrator has put this limit in place).

Your connection is being temporarily (and automatically) blocked because of what the system deems is excess use - although how exactly it is determining this is not clear. If you are running any P2P applications (ie file sharing), you should stop them, as one [of many] possibilities is they provider is trying to limit your usage because of a large number of simultaneous connections - this is typical filesharing behaviour."
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Re: Traffic Blocked Message

Postby tonya4888 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you! I will contact my ISP provider if it happens again. I just was not sure if it was a known issue with the game or what was going on. I could not get on Orbis World to submit a ticket since the main site was where I was getting the error message :( When I got on this morning everything seems to be working perfectly so hopefully my ISP worked it all out.
tonya4888

Return to Report Bugs