Changing Diet

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Changing Diet

Postby jesse0007 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 am

For some reason if I try to change my horses diet it never works the first time.
Most of my horses I change the diet so I enter the new values and hit update. The page will reload but if you look at the diet it has switched back to the original default diet. In order to get it to stick with my changed diet I have to input the diet once again for a second time before hitting update and only now will the new changes actually register and replace the old diet.
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem or not, but thought I would post this here as it is starting to become a pain XD
jesse0007

Re: Changing Diet

Postby Chione » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 am

I'm pretty sure that the diet does change, you just don't see the change till you reload you horse's page again.

Edit: Even without reloading the page the diet still takes effect ;3
Chione

Postby Dukes » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 am

I always have to refresh the page (or pretty much just click on the horse's page) before it will show the new diet. When I enter the new, page will reload & still show the old diet. This is something it's always done for me but the diet does change.
Dukes
Site Admin

Postby jesse0007 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I have tried just doing it once and then reloading the page but for some reason it still seems to stick to the default diet for me :s
jesse0007

Postby Alabama » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Try changing the diet once, then going to a different page and checking the diet. Your browser may be "remembering" the page before the change and reloading the exact same page. As others have said, the diet changes, the page just doesn't update.
Alabama

Postby Zimmy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 pm

jesse0007 wrote:I have tried just doing it once and then reloading the page but for some reason it still seems to stick to the default diet for me :s

Happens to me as well, always has. In appearance I mean. (for a very long time I was concerned and changed diet twice on each horse, lol)... but just like Bama said, if I actually click away and go to another page and then back to the horse? The change did happen... but yeah, refreshing my page makes it look like it reverts back as well...

I suggest trying what Bama said, because even with mine not showing when I refresh, it has still changed.
Zimmy

Postby jesse0007 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:59 am

I will give that a try :)
jesse0007

Return to Report Bugs