vial issue...

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

vial issue...

Postby Zimmy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 am

I was given a vial to a stud for an xmas gift. I purchased it when it was put up for 0, and checked my freezer, it was indeed there.

It is now gone and it shows up as being purchased from me? Or, it appeared so...

I am totally confused, this was not something that I put up for sale... and as the vial comes from a one of a color horse that belongs to a friend it is not something that I would ever think about releasing.

Confused... help?
Zimmy

Re: vial issue...

Postby Red Lion » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:13 am

Zimmy no worries about where the vial IS... I bought it last night when I noticed it still showed on the marketplace when I was putting up others and had to check there was one from each foundie stud XD. But we do need to make sure you get it this time. It was showing as sold also from my ranch but I still saw it available.
Red Lion

Postby Alabama » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 am

Let me get this straight.. Zimmy bought the vial and you checked it was in your freezer, then Red sees it on the market and buys it back?

Try putting it up for 1 this time instead of 0. I know it was a gift, but I think you may have just found the vial glitch that we've been looking for
Alabama

Postby Zimmy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:20 am

Alabama wrote:Let me get this straight.. Zimmy bought the vial and you checked it was in your freezer, then Red sees it on the market and buys it back?

Try putting it up for 1 this time instead of 0. I know it was a gift, but I think you may have just found the vial glitch that we've been looking for

We will absolutely try that once we contact each other... but perhaps we will try with a less valuable vial? :lol:

I am relieved that it was the original owner that spotted it and bought it back, but yeah, I definitely did NOT list it for sale myself (and yes, after I 'bought' it, I checked and it was in my freezer).

So, chrisis averted, but does sound like a bug. I am going to poke around with vials that are not of value and see what happens.

**EDIT**
I can't seem to duplicate it from one of my ranches to another, haven't checked back with a vial from Red yet.
Zimmy

Postby Alabama » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:50 am

No, it doesn't happen all the time, which is why we've been unable to find the glitch
Alabama

Postby Zimmy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 am

Alabama wrote:No, it doesn't happen all the time, which is why we've been unable to find the glitch

Sadly, we just tried back and forth with other studs and were not able to duplicate it either... so I guess that wasn't much help. :|
Zimmy

Postby Alabama » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 pm

It's alright, I think you just gave us a clue about what is happening. Would seem that, sometimes, the game isn't removing the vials from the market, though it's placing them in your freezer.
Alabama

Return to Report Bugs