Account didn't expire? EDIT - Still not expired in August?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Account didn't expire? EDIT - Still not expired in August?

Postby Hailey » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 am

I don't know if it's against the rules to not report these sort of things, so better safe than sorry. I'm back after a month on VHR, I know my account expires on the 24th of January 2012. But when I logged in I saw the days haven't reset to 0 so i went to my management and it hasn't expired? I logged in today so it's supposed to be expired right?

Last edited by Hailey on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hailey

Re: Account didn't expire?

Postby SeventhSanctum » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 am

I know this has happened to me in the past and was explained to me that you sometimes get a 'grace' period - where you still have the sponsor and abilities as a sponsor, but it doesn't expire on the set date - It will expire soon though :3
SeventhSanctum

Re: Account didn't expire?

Postby Hailey » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 am

It's me again! I log on every now and then to check for messages but I'm not really active, well it is 08/09 and my account still hasn't expired :? Can this be because I'm not active? I'm not complaining just wondering if this can get me in trouble because it was supposed to expire in January, the 24th.
Hailey

Re: Account didn't expire? EDIT - Still not expired in August?

Postby Alabama » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 am

You can't get into trouble for something you have no control over, so don't worry about that. Don't know if you've done this, but you can put a ticket in through Orbis Worlds and report it, with your account number, to ease your mind.
Alabama

Return to Report Bugs