Playcash Foundie error

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Playcash Foundie error

Postby Oktobar » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 pm

I tried to purchase a "Pinto Kathiawari Stallion" from the playcash foundies page and when I clicked the order button I got a message saying error with chosen colour. I picked roan and the order when through fine. It's no big deal, I can dye the horse whatever colour I want, it's just a bit odd.
Oktobar

Re: Playcash Foundie error

Postby Dukes » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm

This happened to me when I was claiming my holiday present. I tried to pick Pinto for my Wintry Walking Horses & it said the same thing. I just assumed that certain breeds couldn't come in certain colors.
Dukes
Site Admin

Postby Kelsey » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 am

Yeah, its a strange thing. Most of the foundies off the foundie page can't be Pinto, either. I haven't had a problem getting any other colours though. But like you said, we can then dye them anything with the dyes, even pinto :P
Kelsey

Postby Rain » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 pm

I wonder if it's because with some breeds if horses are born pinto, it changes (namely Vanners), and that creating a horse is the same as one being born, so it could potentially switch breeds on you. Just a guess? xD I dunno. If that is the case then I dunno why pinto is even on the page rofl.

Rain makes wild, uneducated speculations! :O
ImageImage
Rain

Return to Report Bugs