Events Level Search

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Events Level Search

Postby Kelsey » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 pm

I've found that when searching for events by level, some other levels seem to appear. I assume this is because it searches for keywords, and not actual levels. For example, if I search for a National level event, but there are events that are Local called "National Racer" (or something), then those Local events will appear while searching for National level events...
Kelsey

Re: Events Level Search

Postby Rain » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

I wonder if that search field is coded by word, because all the events have their level in the title now, so if you make local events and put the word "National" in them, the search will find all the events with that in it. That's my guess. ^^
ImageImage
Rain

Postby Kelsey » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Rain wrote:I wonder if that search field is coded by word, because all the events have their level in the title now, so if you make local events and put the word "National" in them, the search will find all the events with that in it. That's my guess. ^^

That's why I said they are probably searched by keyword, not level lol But I was wondering if this was a bug, and not actually supposed to happen...
Kelsey

Postby Alabama » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Most likely not a bug. Nef said that levels were not indexed and couldn't be searched because of that, so searching for matching words was probably the easiest and most likely way she allowed players to be able to sort through events.
Alabama

Postby Kelsey » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Alabama wrote:Most likely not a bug. Nef said that levels were not indexed and couldn't be searched because of that, so searching for matching words was probably the easiest and most likely way she allowed players to be able to sort through events.

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure =) Thanks Bama!
Kelsey

Return to Report Bugs