Ridden by: saddlepad

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Ridden by: saddlepad

Postby Bekac11 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Okay, I've seen this a few times now. A horse entered in an event that has something like 'Exceptional Quality Saddle' (or another item) set as the rider. Here is a screenshot of one that I just saw: Link
The horses there are owned by different players, but they both say 'Prescription to cure horse for condition or injury.' for the rider.
Are the NPCs named this just for kicks or is it some kind of glitch or something?
I don't know if it effects placings or anything, but it's really bugging me (no pun intended).
Has anybody else noticed this?
Bekac11

Re: Ridden by: saddlepad

Postby Kholran » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

I believe it happens when the horse changes ownership or is leased to a different account (it might also depend on whether or not the person chose "Self" as the rider, I'm not sure). My Olympics horses are listed that way in events, even though of course I didn't event them that way: http://virtualhorseranch.com/events/vie ... ent=577469
Kholran
Time Lord

Re: Ridden by: saddlepad

Postby Bekac11 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Kholran wrote:I believe it happens when the horse changes ownership or is leased to a different account (it might also depend on whether or not the person chose "Self" as the rider, I'm not sure). My Olympics horses are listed that way in events, even though of course I didn't event them that way: http://virtualhorseranch.com/events/vie ... ent=577469

Ah, that may be it. Though it is kind of embarrassing when the sedative deed ridden horses beat mine :o
Bekac11

Return to Report Bugs