Can't log in?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Can't log in?

Postby championsgalore » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Is anyone else having problems logging into the game? I typed in my EXACT UN and PW a few times the other day, and it finally let me in. Then today It's doing the same thing. There's no way I could be hacked if it let me in after a few tries...

Kinda stressed because I'm a 5 year sponsor and I have a LOT of horses and that's my ONLY account.
championsgalore

Re: Can't log in?

Postby kwiedman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

That's actually happened to me today a few times. I try to log in, and it says that its the wrong un or pw. So I try again, and sometimes it would let me in on the second try, but sometimes I had to try three or four times... I'm not sure why, I haven't had this problem before today.
kwiedman

Postby Zimmy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

posted on the wrong thread... sorry, lol, don't even know how I did that...
Zimmy

Postby Ula_IPS » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm actually having the same problem today! I can log into one of my accounts (a holding account) but can't get into my main :? Very strange... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it'll let me in eventually.
Ula_IPS

Postby Ula_IPS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 am

Sorry to double post, but I was just wondering if anyone else was still having trouble logging in? I've been trying for almost two days now and I can't log into my main account, and if I try to do 'forgot password', I don't get an email :-/ Just thought I'd check if I was the only one having this happen :lol:
Ula_IPS

Postby Alabama » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 am

If you do the forgot login and don't get an e-mail, you might be using the wrong username. Make sure you aren't capitalizing when you shouldn't be.
Alabama

Postby Ula_IPS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Alabama wrote:If you do the forgot login and don't get an e-mail, you might be using the wrong username. Make sure you aren't capitalizing when you shouldn't be.

I've tried doing that through VHR and Orbis worlds but haven't received any emails :? I put a ticket in today, so hopefully I'll be able to log in soon :) Thanks for the suggestions though.
Ula_IPS

Return to Report Bugs