Goodie Dye not showing up in search

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Goodie Dye not showing up in search

Postby malekeh » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:34 am

Soooooo I've had my goodie dye since like... January-ish. ProgramX and it still doesn't show up in the search XD I mean I'm not bothered buuuuut I'd like to report it as a 'possible' bug. ^^
*dog is my mini wolf puppy, Squishy, who loves mud (which was drawn by me, since I bathe him after each mud bath)
malekeh

Re: Goodie Dye not showing up in search

Postby Kholran » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:56 am

It's because you have it up for sale for more than the default search max. Go in and put a few more zeros in the Price Maximum field and then search again :)
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby Zimmy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Kholran wrote:It's because you have it up for sale for more than the default search max. Go in and put a few more zeros in the Price Maximum field and then search again :)

:yes:

important to know this... I have seen more than one person create a 'new' color when it really has already been made, because they didn't search with enough 0s in the max price box....
Zimmy

Postby indie » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am

Zimmy wrote:
Kholran wrote:It's because you have it up for sale for more than the default search max. Go in and put a few more zeros in the Price Maximum field and then search again :)

important to know this... I have seen more than one person create a 'new' color when it really has already been made, because they didn't search with enough 0s in the max price box....

I hope I haven't done that! :shock:
indie

Postby Zimmy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 pm

indie wrote:
Zimmy wrote:

I hope I haven't done that! :shock:

:lol: Not that I know of, but always check with a zillion extra zeros typed in to be sure... I have almost made the mistake SEVERAL times (early on), thinking a color wasn't made and only finding the color once I added those 0s... now I always do that when I check for a color (or when I check how many there are of a color, because some people will try to sell a 'one of a color' when they actually have three more listed at crazy prices that don't show up without the extra 0s typed in).
Zimmy

Return to Report Bugs