Breeding While Leased?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Breeding While Leased?

Postby ShimmerNSparkles » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm

I don't know if I'm just being stupid or not, but it won't let me breed two of my leased horses together.

The mare (http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... se=2145201) is in heat and leased to my main ranch from my brood ranch. The stud (http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... se=2145206) has plenty of breedings left and is leased to my main ranch from my stud ranch. Both contracts allow breeding and are in the stable (although I don't know if the stable part matters or not).

On both the mare and stud, when I try to use the "Breed Horse" option from their stable page it allows me to select the other horse from the drop down list, but then stats that "You do not have permission to breed this horse, it is being leased!"

On both horses I also cancelled the first contract and sent again, just incase it was a silly little glitch - no solution.

Any ideas? I can go back and forth with bidding between ranches if necessary, but that's just a pain.
ShimmerNSparkles

Re: Breeding While Leased?

Postby ShimmerNSparkles » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:12 am

Edit: Returned both contracts and sent them again, allowing competing as well this time, and was able to breed them. That was weird, but solved. Sorry for wasting space guys!
ShimmerNSparkles

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:19 am

Did you only have one contract open on each of them?

For example:
If the mare had two contracts open - one that allowed breeding, one that doesn't, regardless of which contract is accepted (even if it's to different ranches), you wouldn't be able to breed the ranch.

Typically if someone has this issue, we direct them to cancel all contracts, and remake the one they need to use now, and the others later.

Make sense?
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby ShimmerNSparkles » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 am

Ohh, you know what - that makes sense.

I've been having a problem where even after I return a horse, its contract will stay listed on the contract page of one or both ranches. When I went back and cancelled them, I cleared all of the other contracts too, so I bet that cleared it up.

Thanks!
ShimmerNSparkles

Return to Report Bugs