Away Messages

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Away Messages

Postby Never Say Never » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

In my away messages, it says that vials were purchased from one of my horses, when they were never purchased.
Screenshot: http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/NeverSayNever4/Screenshot1.jpg
Horse: http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=1997643
My DeviantArt account
Eternal Aurora Train Off [Auroran Warmblood Trainoff] viewtopic.php?f=27&t=150450
Never Say Never

Location: Sitting on Dreamy while feeding my purple cow cheese. :D

Re: Away Messages

Postby Alabama » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Was this recently that you noticed? A few weeks back there was some kind of bug where it would let players purchase a vial, but never transfered it to them. We thought Nef fixed it, but if that's still happening, probably needs to take another look.
Alabama

Postby Never Say Never » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Alabama wrote:Was this recently that you noticed? A few weeks back there was some kind of bug where it would let players purchase a vial, but never transfered it to them. We thought Nef fixed it, but if that's still happening, probably needs to take another look.

Um, I do believe it was a few weeks back- however the vials in question were all used for my own horses, (7) and there are 13 vials left on the horse... meaning that those vials couldn't have been on the market for them to purchase any how. I guess it just SAID they purchased the vials when they never actually went and clicked the button.
My DeviantArt account
Eternal Aurora Train Off [Auroran Warmblood Trainoff] viewtopic.php?f=27&t=150450
Never Say Never

Location: Sitting on Dreamy while feeding my purple cow cheese. :D

Postby Alabama » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Actually, it would say they'd purchased the vial and it would take the money for the purchase from the account and give it to the other, but the vial would never appear on the account. I would guess since yours were up for 0, no one thought any different.
Alabama

Return to Report Bugs