Move to Stable Button

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Move to Stable Button

Postby cedardoo6 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 pm

I accepted a contract and then clicked to move the horse to the stable so I could prep it. It brought me to the contract page saying the deed was completed and horse returned to sender. I was like Oh shoot! I hit the wrong button, this new layout is going to take some getting used to.

So I then messaged the person to send the horse back and I accepted another. I made sure this time to hit the Move to Stable button and it took me right back to the contract page again saying the deed was completed and horse returned to sender. To make sure before I said something, I accepted a different person's horse and I put the cursor over the Move to Stable button and (where it shows what address the button leads to) it had the reclaim contract link.

Just wanted to let Nef know in case it hadn't yet been caught =)
I is Cedardoo6. Or just Cedar. :sneeze:
cedardoo6

Re: Move to Stable Button

Postby Nefertete » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Where did you click the button from? Horse page or new stable overview...

Either way I should have this fixed by time you post, checking it out now.
Nefertete
Game Owner

Postby cedardoo6 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Nefertete wrote:Where did you click the button from? Horse page or new stable overview...

Either way I should have this fixed by time you post, checking it out now.

Horse page. =)
cedardoo6

Postby Nefertete » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Seems to be caused from an unclosed /a ... now fixed... what browser/method are you using to surf this site? Like cellphone or IE? Interesting that a form would take properties from a previous link even though that was my bad on not closing that link. Yes... my bad for bad html, but wow IE/or what ever is bad for doing that too!
Nefertete
Game Owner

Postby cedardoo6 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Nefertete wrote:Seems to be caused from an unclosed /a ... now fixed... what browser/method are you using to surf this site? Like cellphone or IE? Interesting that a form would take properties from a previous link even though that was my bad on not closing that link. Yes... my bad for bad html, but wow IE/or what ever is bad for doing that too!

IE. Works now ^^ Thanks so much!
cedardoo6

Postby Crimmy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm having this trouble as well. I'm using FireFox. Every time, from the horses page when on contract, I move to the pasture the contract gets canceled. Yet when I am on and I move one of my horses to the pasture it lets me ;-; this is the third time its happened.
Crimmy

Postby cedardoo6 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Crimmy wrote:I'm having this trouble as well. I'm using FireFox. Every time, from the horses page when on contract, I move to the pasture the contract gets canceled. Yet when I am on and I move one of my horses to the pasture it lets me ;-; this is the third time its happened.

Still? I just switched over to FireFox when I saw your post to see if it was different and it moved the horse from pasture to stable and then back just fine for me.
cedardoo6

Postby Alabama » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Should be fixed for FF and Chrome as well now
Alabama

Postby Crimmy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

cedardoo6 wrote:
Crimmy wrote:I'm having this trouble as well. I'm using FireFox. Every time, from the horses page when on contract, I move to the pasture the contract gets canceled. Yet when I am on and I move one of my horses to the pasture it lets me ;-; this is the third time its happened.

Still? I just switched over to FireFox when I saw your post to see if it was different and it moved the horse from pasture to stable and then back just fine for me.

;-; then maybe my FireFox is just weird. Try sending a horse, through contract when its in stable, to a different ranch of yours and see if you can move it to the pasture. I've tried time and time again and got frustrated and just left the horse at the ranch, since its my horse ;-;

Thanks Bama I'll check now.
Edit-
Just tried it :] it works now :D
Crimmy

Postby horses29938 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 pm

cedardoo6 wrote:I accepted a contract and then clicked to move the horse to the stable so I could prep it. It brought me to the contract page saying the deed was completed and horse returned to sender. I was like Oh shoot! I hit the wrong button, this new layout is going to take some getting used to.

So I then messaged the person to send the horse back and I accepted another. I made sure this time to hit the Move to Stable button and it took me right back to the contract page again saying the deed was completed and horse returned to sender. To make sure before I said something, I accepted a different person's horse and I put the cursor over the Move to Stable button and (where it shows what address the button leads to) it had the reclaim contract link.

Just wanted to let Nef know in case it hadn't yet been caught =)

That happened to me too. I tried now ant it works :D
horses29938

Return to Report Bugs