Invisible, Ancient, No Named Player

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Invisible, Ancient, No Named Player

Postby lashworth » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 am

ok so i dont want to single anyone out.. but i came across this ranch after it bidded on one of my horses and it just didnt seem right so i thought i would get it checked out. so heres what the ranch looked like:

the first thing that Bothered me was the Fact that this "ranch" had neither a name or a number but when they had bidded on my horse it had said that mikey613 had bidded on my horse. Secondly the fact that the last time the player logged on was 1970-01-01 00:00:00 seemed odd.
Thirdly when i looked at what horse they had.. which was a alicorn( which seems odd in itself as a player with so little money could afford such a valuable horse) the Alicorns color was Lobo Dun which is also impossible as alicorns can only be Pure White.. Unless dyed (i think).
Anyways please let me know whats going on here..whether its a bug or a glitch or something. haha im both worried (kinda) and very curious to how this has happened.
Thanks
lashworth

Re: Invisible, Ancient, No Named Player

Postby Aniara » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 am

You have most likely typoed something :D
or maybe she has a name with space included for example *space* honeygirl*space* and you regularly type honeygirl
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby Alabama » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

Either you copied, pasted or typed the player name in incorrectly, so it took you to the "default" account, which is what an account looks like before it's created. That's why there is no account number.
Alabama

Postby Mikazi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 am

You may have placed the player name in the player number slot :)
Mikazi

Postby Aniara » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 am

yep, found that player, you probably typoed something.
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 am

Err, guys? 2 month old dead post :|
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Report Bugs